+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Foraging Assistance please

Soulwalker

Default Foraging Assistance please

Hello everyone at the moment and am level 50. I decided to start leveling my professions and well at the moment I am at 68 foraging. However everything is either to low to give me a level in foraging or to high. even when I use the work bench the yew plank is to low to give me any xp what so ever. What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Haseeby7 View Post
    Hello everyone at the moment and am level 50. I decided to start leveling my professions and well at the moment I am at 68 foraging. However everything is either to low to give me a level in foraging or to high. even when I use the work bench the yew plank is to low to give me any xp what so ever. What should I do?
    Hi there...try this site. It is a good guide. Good luck!

http://www.riftbro.com/rift-foraging-guide/

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Telnedra View Post
    Hi there...try this site. It is a good guide. Good luck!

http://www.riftbro.com/rift-foraging-guide/

Thanks, but that is the guide I'm using :c.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Haseeby7 View Post
    You just have to suck it up for 2 more points... then there are plants that start at 70 skill, and plants that start at 80 skill.

There is a big lul around 60-70 since you can't refine for points and the skill 35 nodes are green and only giving 1 point every 1-3 gathers.
    Griefing - This refers to players who do not play the game as it was intended, but instead seek to harass other players as their main focal point. This includes stalking or attempting to kill another player's character that has no means of recourse within the game. To "grief" simply means that you are trying to negatively impact the game play experience of another player. A player on the opposite faction cannot be griefed. It is perfectly acceptable to take actions in order to get a player of the opposite faction killed using whatever means possible.
    https://trionworlds.custhelp.com/app...rief/related/1

Telaran

Getting the last points in 60s was indeed a bit annoying. Not sure what nodes I used for the last few points, but I did get them in the end (gloamwood plant nodes)
    Last edited by TexTHKM; 04-21-2011 at 01:16 PM.

It has been so long but I think that crafting Lumber will give you some skill points.
    Check to see if you can craft some Planks and level up the last few points you need.
    Last edited by Darknightosb; 04-21-2011 at 02:04 PM.
    "The Lips of Wisdom Are Closed, Except To The Ears of Understanding."

+ Reply to Thread