+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can anyone tell me how to "salvage" salavageable armor and weapons?

Soulwalker

Default Can anyone tell me how to "salvage" salavageable armor and weapons?

I have mining, weaponsmithing and armorsmithing. I have some salvageable stuff, but can't figure out how to break it down or whatever to reuse the material.

Shadowlander

Press "P" to show up your Skill Window then click on "GENERAL" on the left Side of the Window.

Now you see all your general Skills (race passives etc.) and all your crafting harvester Skills. There should be also 2 Icons 1 for Salvage Armor (looks lie an orange shiny chest piece) and 1 for Salvage Weapon. Now drag these icons to a hotbar.

To salvage an Item open your bag with the item inside now click on the "salvage icon" your mouse cursor should turn into some "hand"click on the item you want to salvage and you salvage it.

P.S:
    Ther are some usefull things in this "P" window including your planar abilities to open rifts, Wardstones etc. and the roles for your souls if you click on a role you can drag the icon to a hotbar to and change your role with a simple click at hotbar.

Short version of Piojo's (very good) answer is press P, go to General > 'Salvage Armor'.
    RiftBuddy - your friend in Rift: Planes of Telara.

Soulwalker

Thank you very much. Now one more question...what are moonstones used for in crafting?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Skellie View Post
    Short version of Piojo's (very good) answer is press P, go to General > 'Salvage Armor'.
    well I have 6 skills and I can not salvage any of them, the only icon I have in General is to salvage planer stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Yandrosos View Post
    well I have 6 skills and I can not salvage any of them, the only icon I have in General is to salvage planer stuff
    Most kinds of salvaging, were removed from the game when 4.0 hit, now you can only runebreak your weapons and armor.

Also you can make a new thread for your questions than Necro an ancient one

Good luck.

Default Dead thread revived

I'm sure that the OP is waiting for the answer to his question with bated breath after he posted it 6 years ago.

Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by thunder 1 View Post
    I'm sure that the OP is waiting for the answer to his question with bated breath after he posted it 6 years ago.

Thunder
    Im sure you didnt read that the person who revived it wasnt answering a question but asking one of their own

+ Reply to Thread