+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Upcoming Crafting Updates

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Aviana View Post
    Parchment, as it now stands, requires Leather. I, like most other Artificers are already have 3 of the professions allowed.

Why can't these parchments be made from cloth that drops off mobs we already kill and not by means of a profession in which we can't gather the materials on our own. I don't want to have to depend on my basic profession mats from the Auction House.
    I really disagree with your complaint. Having interdependence among different crafting disciplines is common and not unexpected in MMOs. And there is a simple solution to your issue: have an alternate character do your butchering.

Besides, there are MUCH more urgent issues with crafting that need fixing.

Rift Disciple

Keep in mind to make crafting rewarding but not boring and grindy

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Udon View Post
    Tradeskill Plaques – We realize the random nature of plaques can be frustrating at times..
    And the prize for gross understatement of the month goes to....

all I want is BLACK dye!!!! PLEASE!!!!

All the other daily quests are profitable. Why can't we actually make a profit doing the daily crafting quests?

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Wool View Post
    All the other daily quests are profitable. Why can't we actually make a profit doing the daily crafting quests?
    You don´t know anything about economics do you?

Created goods always sell for a fraction of the money/resources to produce them that is common sense, no one has ever become rich by supporting the war effort with created weapons.

Agreed, crafting quests should also give 1 plat, that covers mats costs + traveling expenses and gives you a 30g or so benefit.
    Last edited by Balduran; 04-21-2011 at 08:03 AM.

Soulwalker

all the stats on all the epic weapons suck.... i regret not going armorsmith or outfitter because they are the only craftable epics that sell.... the weapons you craft suck and are very expensive to craft (which is fine if anyone would use it with **** stats)

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Udon View Post
    The crafting forums have been abuzz with a lot of issues and feedback and we wanted to check in and let you know that we are listening. We’re working diligently to get in a slew of fixes and tweaks by our next major patch. Here’s a preview of just a few issues we’re addressing:

Better Potion Cooldown Groups – There was an issue with potions which caused them all to be on the same cooldown. They have now been divided into groups to make them more useable.
    Which next patch he talked about? This message was posted before patch 1.1. I haven't seen they fixed the potion cooldown issue yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9