+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Upcoming Crafting Updates

Looks like a lot of good changes!

However, the recipes you can buy with plaques are still mediocre and need a slight boost.
    Today my weapon crafter bought a blue sword recipe for 12p. That weapon had better stats than Eviscerator, the purple, unique dagger from a plaque recipe.
    The cost of making that blue was slightly higher, but the plats i've spent on dailies to get the Eviscarator recipe is at least 10x of what i spent on that blue recipe.
    You can even equip 2 of that blue sword, but only 1 Eviscerator(cause it's supposed to be too awesome for 2).

Default Hawk's Talon proc not working...

I have bugged this several times with zero response. Hawk's Talon proc does not work. I have tested this via ACT as well as in game. I see zero icons and nothing is showing up on ACT. Plz fix this asap. Thxs )

Zizzu
    Belmont Server
    Master Weaponsmith
    Master Miner

Hopefully twilight bloom will spawn more frequently in the world, since you're removing it from AP and CC before the first boss. I'd like to actually be able to acquire it without having to spend 5p for one, or doing instances which I don't enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aalnyan View Post
    I simply request that the drop rate for imbued leather quest item is improved. 9 days looking and killing for this is a bit much. And I met a person who I was down right rude too even though they were Defiant over this as I had already spent most my game day hunting in that area.
    This, its ridiculous that after days of farming lvl50 skinnable mobs it still hasn't dropped. I've gotten the cloth one numerous times just doing dailies yet this never drops. Along with the RNG screwing me for outfitter plaques its just off putting to be a outfitter.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Aalnyan View Post
    I simply request that the drop rate for imbued leather quest item is improved. 9 days looking and killing for this is a bit much. And I met a person who I was down right rude too even though they were Defiant over this as I had already spent most my game day hunting in that area.
    wow that's some bad luck...just be lucky you can farm it with unlimited "nodes." try telling that to us miner's for the cinerium bar recipe which comes from Orichalcum nodes that have maybe 10 possible WORLD spawn points outside instances

now THAT is something to complain about

Side note:
    I get at least one cloth recipe drop per day doing dailies (usually more than one)
    My GF got the Imbued leather recipe after less than 3 hours of farming the bats/werewolves in IPP - make sure they are lvl 50 mobs
    I got the Pristine Distillate recipe from Tempestflower in Stillmoor randomly a few days ago...at least Tempestflower is more prevalent than Orichalcum
    Last edited by Azurrei; 03-24-2011 at 05:34 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Zizzu View Post
    I have bugged this several times with zero response. Hawk's Talon proc does not work. I have tested this via ACT as well as in game. I see zero icons and nothing is showing up on ACT. Plz fix this asap. Thxs )

Zizzu
    Belmont Server
    Master Weaponsmith
    Master Miner
    The proc on Divine Defender does not work either

"• Tradeskill Plaques – We realize the random nature of plaques can be frustrating at times, so we’re going to take a look at plaque deliver & cost and see what we can do to make this more enjoyable without trivializing the effort needed to obtain them"
    900 Art Marks.. 2 outfitting plaques, 1 runecrafting plaque.. yeah.. you NEED to do something about that.

-yes, I realize that I missed a number of dailies, but still.. that ratio is god-awful.
    Even if I could turn in 100 marks for a 1 plaque.. that'd be useful at least. Your devs preach in another thread about crafting/random dungeon drops being something that is supposed to help build the players gear as you dont want all gear being just from Achievement plaques.. so yeah.. why not up the crafting plaque returns.

Soulwalker

While this is good and all the crafting still feels very stale. Trion has made the rest of the game stand out and yet the crafting falls flat. Just the same old stuff you will find in any of the 1000's of other mmos. Would have been nice to see something similar to Lotros crafting. At least then there was some risk reward.
    Anyway just my 2 cents and I dont expect everyone to agree with me but its the biggest let down of the game for me personally.

Telaran

If I get 3 more exquisite cloth today I can finally wallpaper my bathroom with them. It'll look nice.

Meanwhile, I hear rumors of a cinerium bar recipe.

Fix this. Either BoP the cloth like you did with the rest of the drops, and give it some sort of vendor value, or BoE all the rest of the quest items and allow some market trading of them.

These updates are nice and hopefully with all address some concerns that Apothecary has.

However, you still have not addressed the fact that Apothecary does not have a salvage skill! There are many people whom picked up Foraging and Butchering and thus can never obtain the 'Ouch that's got to hurt' achievement.

Would it kill you to add a salvaging skill to Apothecary? There have been MANY ideas put forth on how this can be done in the following thread.

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...ary-is-useless

Soulwalker

Default Got a Recipe problem too ^^

"Recipe: Polished Shadethorn Lumber" has a major problem^^
    Not sure if giving in the quest is a good idea.
    I can't even wear chain :P hihihih

Hope that it gets fixed too. ^^

Upcoming Crafting Updates-2011-03-25_142819.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Azurrei View Post
    wow that's some bad luck...just be lucky you can farm it with unlimited "nodes." try telling that to us miner's for the cinerium bar recipe which comes from Orichalcum nodes that have maybe 10 possible WORLD spawn points outside instances

now THAT is something to complain about

Side note:
    I get at least one cloth recipe drop per day doing dailies (usually more than one)
    My GF got the Imbued leather recipe after less than 3 hours of farming the bats/werewolves in IPP - make sure they are lvl 50 mobs
    I got the Pristine Distillate recipe from Tempestflower in Stillmoor randomly a few days ago...at least Tempestflower is more prevalent than Orichalcum
    Nice had not thought of the stuff in IPP so will check that out today.
    Last edited by Aalnyan; 03-25-2011 at 07:30 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Recipe Bugs

Is there any intention to fix the bug where recipes are teaching the same thing that other recipes are? My example is Polished Mahogany's recipe actually teaching Bronze bars... Which is kinda annoying, since bronze is useless to my knowledge...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! Thank you for the look into it

http://www.enjin.com/rift-signature-generator
    ***It is not easy being so forgiving***

Need more Armoursmith recipes, compared to the rest of the crafts there's barely any from factions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast