+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Upcoming Crafting Updates

Thank you for the update Udon. It's great to see the in-game and forum posts are actually being read and we really appreciate the fixes.

BTW, love your noodles!

You guys should allow the combination and changing of planar dust to help with the massive amount of eternal planar dust that is expected for every recipe.

Make dust similar to the runecrafting mats.
    If you played FFXI then add me to your friend list.

This thread is great news.

Suggestion: Take away dye vendors for good and give apothecaries access to the whole color wheel!

Hopefully this fixes Apothecary. I was about to rage quit the skill.

Definitely a good start

Everything on that list is a Good Thing! Thanks for listening, thanks even more for acting, and, even though I don't have an apothecary, thanks for the cooldown change on potions mentioned in the 1.1 alpha notes; that was a sore spot with many of my friends for a very long time.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." -Anas Nin

Thank you! just saw this as I looked at the main patch notes before I looked at the crafting forums. Can I suggest that all the different fixes get put in one major post instead of spread out? thanks much again!
    Seltara ~ Defiant

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kalman View Post
    Great in all but still missing Runecrafting UI changes. Having everything lumped together and sorted by skill (some of the lower tier are mixed in with higher tier because of this) makes it a real headache to find the rune you need to craft. Please separate by slot rune can enhance (feet & chest, chest & shoulders, main/off and & ranged, etc) then sort by name so all the same tier are together.
    AMEN. seconded.

Telaran

Can you please give us more mining nodes? PLEASE

Also Please make them random spawns instead of spawning the the same place every time. This will help fight Farmers and bots. There are already bots out there for harvesting

I hope that they don't decide to let everyone trade Artisan Marks for Plaques...after a lot of us spent 100's of Marks on certain recipes that don't sell worth a sh*t. I would have saved up my marks if they decide to let us exchange one for the other. Or at least let us refund those recipes and get our marks back...

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber1261 View Post
    Can you please give us more mining nodes? PLEASE
    Quote Originally Posted by Udon View Post
    Better Harvesting Rates Wood, Ore, and Plant resources have gotten a major tweak. There should be more resources with quicker respawns throughout the world.
    Already on the list.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." -Anas Nin

Banned

You missed one thing that needs adding.

Crafting ingredients droped throughout the world, the ones that only say "Crafting Ingredient" need to have some tooltip saying (atleast) what profession they are used for. Because right now we have no idea what ingredient goes where and end up selling what we might think is garbage and unrelated to our own profession.
    Last edited by Vindicit; 03-24-2011 at 12:36 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Udon View Post
    Daily Quest Objectives A number of daily quests require disproportionate difficulty items to complete (Such as Distillate) well be reviewing a number of these and cleaning them up to be more in line with other work orders.
    The thing that really irks me about work orders is that you are penalized for gaining skill points by losing access to the quests that take materials you actually have on hand. I also hear that it's a bad idea to ever hit 280 skill because you're limited to one daily per day thereafter, which seems like a questionable design.

I simply request that the drop rate for imbued leather quest item is improved. 9 days looking and killing for this is a bit much. And I met a person who I was down right rude too even though they were Defiant over this as I had already spent most my game day hunting in that area.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast