Closed Thread

Thread: Foraging - Twilight Bloom

Default Foraging - Twilight Bloom

Does anyone have some suggestions on farming Twilight Bloom? Outside of CC/AP I have only come across maybe 5 nodes...4 in stillmoor 1 in IPP.

No I am not a rogue so I don't have the luxury of cheating & stealthing through CC & resetting instance. Hoping some expert foragers have some recommendations, suggestions, on locations in telara.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
    Does anyone have some suggestions on farming Twilight Bloom? Outside of CC/AP I have only come across maybe 5 nodes...4 in stillmoor 1 in IPP.

No I am not a rogue so I don't have the luxury of cheating & stealthing through CC & resetting instance. Hoping some expert foragers have some recommendations, suggestions, on locations in telara.
    Same nodes that I found. I haven't seen any in days though. The more people that hit 50, the less I see of it. I'm really getting depressed on being stuck in the 270's on foraging ... blocking both my foraging and apothecary.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn View Post

Twilight Bloom is extremely rare. I've found very little in IPP. The best places outside of CC and AP would be Stillmore and Shimmersand. However, there are probably a great amount of people gathering in those area's. CC and AP are your best chance at gathering the resources.

The CC and AP instances are quick and easy. At least you're guaranteed to find 3-5 nodes in each. ;-)

Closed Thread