Closed Thread

Thread: Quarry Rats rep, for Apo Recipe

Soulwalker

Exclamation Quarry Rats rep, for Apo Recipe

Hey guys, just was wondering im lvl 50 and im trying to get all the recipe's and i came across the quertermaster for quarry rats. says i need to be honered to get the Recipe called Quickening brew. here is the problem i ran into im maxed out at 200/20,000 rep for them Decorated, and i cant get any more rep from doing low lvl quests or running FC. I need to get Honered to get this Recipe ...i looked up online more info on this matter and came across ZAM rift, which said this
    Gaining Notoriety

Neutral-Decorated

Quests and Regular Foul Cascade instance runs give you notoriety up to Decorated.

Decorated - Honored

Crafting Profession Workordrs will grant notoriety at 100 points per daily hand-in.

Expert Foul Cascade Does not give notoriety beyond reaching decorated.

Repeatable Quests

Apothecary: Basic Strength Serum - Requires: Level 29 & Apothecary Skill of 120

now im already at max apothecary skill of 300 and i only recive dailys for higher lvl stuff. is thier any way to get this daily for a low lvl apothecary or am i basicly screwed into geting this nice recipe ....please help on this matter i would greatly appriciate it.

Rambo server (regulos)

Plane Touched

there are dailies down with the mind controlled town folk
    Just because its broke for blizzard doent mean its going to be broken on Rift.
    If you write off everything jerks can use to be jerks; you might as well just go play Olympic Wall Starring

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by tibot View Post
    there are dailies down with the mind controlled town folk

thank you sir.

Soulwalker

where are those daylies ? can't find them

Quote Originally Posted by Fenril87 View Post
    where are those daylies ? can't find them
    Same here.

Can anyone clarify where the NPC that gives dailies is? Defiant side here... if it matters.

Name?
    [b]Shard: Endless░░░░░IGN: Partyrock░░░░░Mage░░░░░Currently: Chloro/Lock/Archmage

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Partyrock View Post
    Same here.

Can anyone clarify where the NPC that gives dailies is? Defiant side here... if it matters.

Name?
    The gorge dailies do NOT give Quarry Rat rep. The only way to get to Honored with Quarry Rats would be to stall yourself at the level to do crafting dailies that result in turn-ins to the Quarry Rats quartermaster for a few months.

The achievement is at decorated. Clearly the pattern is bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraeththix View Post
    The gorge dailies do NOT give Quarry Rat rep. The only way to get to Honored with Quarry Rats would be to stall yourself at the level to do crafting dailies that result in turn-ins to the Quarry Rats quartermaster for a few months.

The achievement is at decorated. Clearly the pattern is bugged.
    I really appreciate you clearing that up.

Thx.

Hopefully, Trion can get that fixed.
    [b]Shard: Endless░░░░░IGN: Partyrock░░░░░Mage░░░░░Currently: Chloro/Lock/Archmage

Rift Disciple

this is a huge faction problem.
    many dailys do not give faction and most quest give small amounts. so you either stall out at the level and try in vain to get faction or never get the items. revered to use X sword from quarry rats? ya good luck with that...

Unhappy

Let make this issue get some notice again!

I want to either rep up with Quarry Rats or the recipe needs moved to a lower Rep requirement.

The weird thing here is that every Rep Faction has an achievement you get for maxing Rep with that faction. Quarry Rats you get at Decorated but I have went past due to a couple workorders like 200 past. Now that I am way past I can no longer do work orders for Quarry Rats.

Trion please move the recipe to the right Notoriety rank and remove my extra Rep past Decorated (for OCD reasons) OR give us a way to rep to Honored! Please!

Closed Thread