Closed Thread

Thread: Where to farm copper veins.

Soulwalker

Default Where to farm copper veins.

I was wondering if any1 has found a good spot to farm for copper ore/ veins. If there are no good spots, where do you guys farm for it.
    You just lost the game.

Shadowlander

I used the Southern coast of Freemarch.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Arianera's Avatar
    Site Owner of Rift-Craft.com Crafting Guides ~ @RiftCraft - Check out the Rune Search Database!
    Looking for a programmer to help me update Rift-Craft.com to Storm Legion. I could use some help please.
    Chiana 60 Defiant Cleric | Lirra 60 Defiant Rogue | Ruala 60 Defiant mage | members of Dirty Deeds on Faeblight

Shadowlander

dunno how much this map is updated, but you might find locations on it, even for more than gathers....

http://mrdummy.net/riftworldmap/

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Remember some ores shares same location als Iron or Tin. There is no standard location for it, but you can try every ore where copper is possible to find. If you see Iron, Copper is possible on same place.

That goes also for wood and plants, i think. But i have many seen wood is still same.
    Check http://mrdummy.net/riftworldmap/, the icon database location site. Has many artifact locations, but also another locations for example special mobs, puzzles, cairns, what you want see in the game. Easy search and travelling!
    Still need database support for another zones!

Closed Thread