Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Does the Imbued Leather Quest exist?

Shadowlander

Default Does the Imbued Leather Quest exist?

I have been killing level 50's for the past day in a half. In that time, without even trying I got at least 5 of the quest items for Spiritweave, but after trying for a long time to grind out skinnable mobs in Stillmoor and Shimmering Sands I have yet to see the item for Imbued Leather.

Can anyone confirm if this item is actually in the game, and if so please tell me what I am doing wrong.

Soulwalker

I've been wondering the same for a while, if it's a q drop it's probably the rarest in game or something. Been skinning hundreds of lvl 50 mobs, both elite and non.

Now I'm stuck at 288 skill. Perhaps it only drops off a certain type of lvl 50 beasts, but then the question is from which one...

Telaran

Yes it does exist. I have it and have made about 8 imbued leather so far. One of the leather item components is pretty damn rare too <_<

Unfortunately I could not tell you what dropped it I know it was a lvl 50 mob though.
    Last edited by thebes; 03-02-2011 at 07:18 AM.

Soulwalker

Well that's a relief to know at least... until I find it myself, what components are required? Ironhide?

Soulwalker

Great news, finally found the quest item! "Strange Hide Swatch", skinned it off one of those Immature Whelplings in Shimmersand, spawning from Dragon Roosts... took a good deal of kills though.

Quote Originally Posted by TehMoff View Post
    Great news, finally found the quest item! "Strange Hide Swatch", skinned it off one of those Immature Whelplings in Shimmersand, spawning from Dragon Roosts... took a good deal of kills though.
    By "good deal of kills" do you mean like half a day? I'm up to 10 stacks of Soulhides and 1 stack of Ironhide and still no butchering quest item from them :/
    Is there any other kind of mob that has a better drop rate then these drakes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinadass
    People on the internet are jerks, deal with it.

Similar issue with reinforced leather have 8 stacks of exotic leather off cats in droughtlands and still no drop.

When you called me delusional I laughed so hard I almost fell off my unicorn!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nadili View Post
    Similar issue with reinforced leather have 8 stacks of exotic leather off cats in droughtlands and still no drop.
    Start killing the Basilisks, they drop it pretty often. Me and 2 guild mates got 3 (1 for each) in about 1 hr farming the basilisks infront of the Kain's Command (spelling, Guardian port place in Scarwood).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinadass
    People on the internet are jerks, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ---AlterEgo--- View Post
    Start killing the Basilisks, they drop it pretty often. Me and 2 guild mates got 3 (1 for each) in about 1 hr farming the basilisks infront of the Kain's Command (spelling, Guardian port place in Scarwood).
    Finally got it after about 1000 kills I had a full 24 slot bag lol.

Kain's command area drops fine leather quest not the reinforced. Mobs need to be level 42.

When you called me delusional I laughed so hard I almost fell off my unicorn!!

Rift Disciple

I got the quest from skinning hounds in stillmoor. Made about a stack and a half of imbued leather so far.

Soulwalker

What about fine leather?? I have yet to get that to drop and i have about 800 heavy leather pelts.

I just got mine in Shimmersand off a drake. I farmed in two spots. High pop of dogs around 5500,7345. Then there's a ton of drakes between the cliffs of 5400,6920 and 5275,7085 and that's where I got mine.
    "Grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."

Telaran

I also got mine off a bat from the Iron Pines dailies

Quote Originally Posted by Wraths View Post
    What about fine leather?? I have yet to get that to drop and i have about 800 heavy leather pelts.
    I didn't get that once while leveling through Scarlet and having farmed quite a few skinnable mobs. Then while killing a random mob that dismounted me after an expert King's Breach I got it >.<
    -The Unnamed- Defiant
    Vayra - Mage
    Forkrul - Cleric
    Kalyth - FOTM warrior in training, 5k pvp kills at lvl 28

Plane Touched

I have been skinning level 80's for 3 days (About 16 hours total) and all I have to show for it is a load of soulbind leather I get to vendor. Yippee. So glad since I already have an epic recipe I would LOVE to make
    Last edited by Nekro; 03-12-2011 at 05:33 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast