+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Rift Blog Collection

Default Fan Fiction via blog

Hi All, I've been working on a fan fiction piece, averaging a ch. a week and posting it on my website/blog for any and all to read.

www.writezalot.weebly.com

hover over "Fan Fiction" and you can select the chapters you want to read, of course I recommend starting at the beginning if you hadn't read any yet.

L to R: Jadeth, Ivo, Emaranthe, Jaeger
    Rift Fan Fiction!Ch. 11 of Book 3 is here! New web address: www.writezalot.com
    "The most articulated value in Greek culture is Areté. Translated as "virtue," the word actually means something closer to "being the best you can be,"

RIFT Community Ambassador Laughter's Avatar

URL: http://www.jeweldaab.com

What is commonly on my blog?

Mostly anything related to gaming. Photos and Screenshots for the most part. It's really a personal blog usually anything that is going on in my life that may be interesting will be seen here. >.>

On September 25th, I am going to Eurogamer with a couple of friends. Because of this, I will be making a one off blog post that will be slightly off topic, about my trip there. Some video should be thrown in too :P
    Guild Leader of Dawn of the Phoenix

Soulwalker

Red face

Blog name : The Adventures of Silverhawk

It all started out as a WoW blog but after I found Rift that changed. I've basically blogged about ingame stuff since I started playing the game. I blog mostly about my characters, ingame stuff, frustrations, Achievements.

Rift Disciple

Throwing in my new blog Plane Chocolate. No number crunching or spec analysis, just some stuff I want to write about like my recent article "Am I a Fanboy and if so, how tasty?" Other than that I plan on talking about patches and focussing on a more casual approach to new features. Give it a chance, it's still very new.

Blog Name: Plane Chocolate
    URL: http://planechocolate.blogspot.com

It's in English even though I am German but I like to write in English once in a while

Devileen

I have noww brought Plane Touched to a close. But I have most certainly not stopped blogging, I still write posts and have become the community manager at RiftHunter.com, come and join me over there to continue reading my posts. I would also like to recruit some voluntary bloggers to post on the site, at the moment I am looking for 4 calling writers (1 for each calling) and a PvP editorial. If you are interested in becoming a blogger for RiftHunter, please contact me at contact@rifthunter.com and provide a sample post.
    Guild Leader of Dawn of the Phoenix

Ascendant

... *looks around and thinks.... "Well, November wasn't THAT long ago"*

Sorry if I am res'ing a dead thread.

Blog Name: Anneleigh Ascended
    URL http://rift-ascended.blogspot.com/

What it's about:
    Anneleigh Ascended is my creative writing blog about the journey of my Rogue High Elf from Ascention to.. well, whenever.

The stories are in the format of third person present tense naration. (SP? Sorry.. ).... and I'm taking my time going through each zone as if I were writing her story as a novel. Well, I say each zone, but I haven't yet got her out of Mathosia.

I'm not focusing on narating each quest, but I do use them as a guideline. And some of the story quests, and the direction of the leveling play a crutial part of the story. So in that way, its not a "how to play" but more of an overall experience. I plan to not take liberties with the lore itself, but rather how my character views the events as they unfold. I try to be well researched, but also am working on this project from the character's point of view... therefor, in true roleplay fashion, if she wouldn't know it, I might "make mistakes" on my facts. (example.... Anneleigh didn't know that Carwin Mathos was Ascended... She reacts to him as such. Even though he IS. Get it?)

I write one entry a week, usually Saturday, including pictures and often extras from rift's official website for backstory. I have been writing since.. um.. Early november I think. I have yet to advertise because of my slow progression. I know that many readers want to get a good idea of what a writer is like before they bookmark or favourite a blog... especially by an unknown.

But... well, this is my first advertisment. If you like it, please feel free to comment. If you don't.. comment too.. that's ok.

Telaran

Default The Middle Path

The Middle Path is my blog about leading a guild. I'm not sure anyone will learn much from reading me, and I'm pretty new to this. BUT.. I'm doing it.

I plan to talk about what I'm doing with my guild and the problems I face as a player/guild leader.

Whitelady <Special Olympics>

Blog name: Whitelady's Rift Journal
    URL: http://rift-mmorpg.com

You will find boss strategies, professions guides, achievement guidance and the latest news from inside Europe's top raiding guild <Special Olympics>.
    Visit my Rift Gameplay Blog

Blog name: Tales of Telara

About: An RP blog, chapter format, about my Guardian character's journey through Telara. Comes with extra tidbits about Rift lore and history, as well as details about my class, calling, spec, and my race's culture. Check it out!

Link: http://ascendedanakesti.blogspot.ca/

PS-There will be a Defiant mirror blog to this Guardian one as soon as I get this one off to a good smooth start!
    Last edited by Raeslyn; 08-08-2012 at 08:12 PM.

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

RIFT Fan Site Operator Tamarama's Avatar

Dimensions have got me all fired up so announcing the brand new "Better Homes and Dimensions". Stop by for dimensions chat.

https://eudimensions.wordpress.com/

Just a blog showcasing my dimension creation's.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Nice to see so many creative people. Click for: Rift Dream Dimensions

Hope you're all having fun
    Last edited by Kiwi; 05-24-2013 at 04:53 PM.

Rift and Atlas Reactor Rift Rask Pet Cross Over Get ALL Freelancers for 7 Days with my "Recruit-A-Friend" Code Atlas Reactor

Rift Adventures is a community based fansite for role players & adventurers in Telara.

URL: http://www.riftadventures.com

What is my site all about?

You will find groups (with group forums, albums, information, status pages), site wide forums, activity/status feeds, extended player profiles for players to maintain character information, events calendar & a community based blog where players can blog about their in game adventures, Rift related content, role playing & guides.

It's basically a gigantic fansite community & blog that will eventually become 100% community content by Rift fans.
    Last edited by Litzy; 07-20-2013 at 11:42 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Lordraz0r's Den

Blog Name: Lordraz0r's Den

URL: http://lordraz0r.com

Mostly me talking about my Rift Experience and lending a hand to others out there who need it. I will be hosting Rift Events with prizes and I will also write some good guides

You will also notice the Rift Section is expanding so whenever I find a good source of information I will post it. I also love Hellbugs so a few posts will be about obtaining some interesting colour Hellbugs like the fabled Blue(colour not rarity) Hellbug.

Also I accept all suggestions and questions and I will set up a Questions and Answers section if enough questions coming in. So head on over and enjoy the madness
    lordraz0r@lordraz0r.com
    Last edited by lordraz0r; 07-21-2014 at 04:37 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast