+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bladorthin

Thread: Rift Youtube Series Playing all the Content. Including some Giveaways!

Red face Rift Youtube Series Playing all the Content. Including some Giveaways!

Hello friends. So I have started back into Rift just of recent. Been having a blast and decided to share my experience on Video. I noticed a lot of Let's Play series kind of rush to end game or don't quite cover the ups and downs of a start to finish of a character. So I have decided as someone who has not played over 3+ years and very little experience to try to make fulfilling let's play series.

If you are here for the contest then just go here:
    https://gleam.io/QVqMp/Rift
    Please note if this contest expires I'm giving a new contest link out every 5 videos. So Episode 5,10,15,etc. Not sure if I will be able to edit this thread later so just in case.

The First episode:

The Series Link / Playlist:
    http://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj...kOkmpkN2pTOMpM

My Character Information Is:
    Character: Orte@Deepwood on North American Servers.
    Guild: StoneLegion on Deepwood!
    Cleric / Shaman at this time.

Please don't be offended if I don't message you back right away or miss your message. I actually AFK Quite a bit and if you like a shoutout I recommend doing it by Mail in game instead.

I'm not sure if I will be able to edit this thread overtime but I want to let you all know I'm enjoying the game a lot meeting new people and plan on making quite a long/big Let's play series if everything goes to plan
    Last edited by Kane Hart; 05-18-2017 at 04:34 PM.
    Check Out My 2017 Let's Play Series (Giveaway Every 5th Episodes 1/5/10/15/etc)
    Cleric - 2017 -Starting from level 1 Zone to Zone exploring / Questing.
    Old Content:
    Cleric - 2014 | Warrior - 2013 | Random - 2011

Good Stuff. Oddly enough I vaguely remember watching some of your previous let's play Rift series.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladorthin View Post
    Good Stuff. Oddly enough I vaguely remember watching some of your previous let's play Rift series.
    Thanks

Next Episode is out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVTcwDpe7Lk
    Old Content:

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Looking good, haven't leveled through the old zones for years so nice to see a fresh perspective.

Bear in mind though, even as a melee Shaman spell power and wisdom are your Gods so change out that Primalist weapon for a Hammer or Staff that has spell power and wisdom. can use it as wardrobe still if you like the look.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Looking good, haven't leveled through the old zones for years so nice to see a fresh perspective.

Bear in mind though, even as a melee Shaman spell power and wisdom are your Gods so change out that Primalist weapon for a Hammer or Staff that has spell power and wisdom. can use it as wardrobe still if you like the look.
    Thanks, very good tip. I was not sure how well spellpower / wis would be at that level. I know some games DPS means a lot more then stats at lower levels. But I will make sure for now on I keep an eye on that hehe
    Old Content:

Old Content:

+ Reply to Thread