+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Juxtaposed

Thread: Event tracker code + announcing another tracker web site

Default Event tracker code + announcing another tracker web site

Run your own event tracker

As a weekend project, I wrote another event tracker, and I'm sharing the code with you: https://github.com/AlucardZero/pytho...-event-tracker

It's not as fancy as YARET, and it's not meant to be; it's meant to be a simple base for others to build upon. If you want to, you can check out the code and run it yourself pretty easily (some Linux skills required, but following the quick start guide I wrote in the README, I can deploy a new $5 DigitalOcean VM and get the code running in 5 minutes).
    You are welcome to take the Python code, extend it, make the CSS prettier, do fancier things with the data, and run your own tracker. It's free (libre) and open source software.

Announcing another RIFT event tracker

YARET Lite: http://yaret.uK.to/

Due to a lack of other updated & running trackers, I'm running the above code on another server of mine. Perhaps you preferred the layout of statfortress*, or a lighter theme. This one is hosted in NL and provides me with a point of reference if OG YARET is misbehaving. You are welcome to use either.
    * indefinitely down
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 02-27-2017 at 12:13 PM.

I think I like this one better, to be honest. Does this one have an automatic refresh? If so, what's the time period?
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutch817 View Post
    Hold on to the people who are already fighting in your corner, don't gamble on the people who haven't shown any interest or effort

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    I think I like this one better, to be honest. Does this one have an automatic refresh? If so, what's the time period?
    It does with a meta refresh. Interval is 60 secs.

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    That's fine, so do I!
    60 second refresh.

+ Reply to Thread