Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By MisterWibble
  • 1 Post By MiaFunkins
  • 2 Post By MisterWibble
  • 1 Post By MisterWibble

Thread: rift.pictures - Screenshots and other things

Default rift.pictures - Screenshots and other things

Hi all,

I guess I should've posted this earlier, but it's never too late ;)

Earlier this year I started the website Rift.Pictures, to celebrate the awesome visual style of Rift. While everyone who plays Rift can easily see this every day, everyone doesn't look at things the same way.

Even now it's clear that the graphics have been pushed forward over the years. I want to stay true to the concept of having screenshots, concept art and fan art, though I started experimenting with 360 degree stuff in Photosynth, and Rift time laps videography a month ago. I do tinker with ReShade, but unless specifically mentioned, all screenshots will be #nofilter.

If you have pics to share, or suggestions to make, please do so. Drop me a message here, throw me a tweet, or just upload to the website directly. Heck, if you just plug the website, I'd be thrilled . If you're unsure about taking screenshots, there are some guidelines here: https://rift.pictures/submit-picture...ect-screenshot

Visit: https://rift.pictures
    Follow: @RiftPictures
    Watch: https://twitch.tv/misterwibble

A Rift screenshot collection.

Watch me on Twitch

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by MisterWibble View Post
    Hi all,

I guess I should've posted this earlier, but it's never too late ;)

Earlier this year I started the website Rift.Pictures, to celebrate the awesome visual style of Rift. While everyone who plays Rift can easily see this every day, everyone doesn't look at things the same way.

Even now it's clear that the graphics have been pushed forward over the years. I want to stay true to the concept of having screenshots, concept art and fan art, though I started experimenting with 360 degree stuff in Photosynth, and Rift time laps videography a month ago. I do tinker with ReShade, but unless specifically mentioned, all screenshots will be #nofilter.
    Good stuff. Like your images on the website. Awesome focus. Vistas would be cool in this game like GW2. Would make a nice touch to go along with artifacts or something like that. its usually while I"m out hunting them or looking for other things that I see some of the best imagery.
    Last edited by MiaFunkins; 09-16-2016 at 06:08 AM.

For those who can't/won't look at Starfall Prophecy on the PTS, I'm putting up Starfall zone by Starfall zone posts with screenshots. You won't have to look at boring game mechanics and other things, it's just pretty picture after pretty picture ;)

Watch me on Twitch

Posts are up until half of Xarth Mire

Watch me on Twitch

+ Reply to Thread