+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By NightShift1
  • 1 Post By Samuraiko

Thread: This is for you Trion - Take Me Home

Default This is for you Trion - Take Me Home

Heres my way of saying thank you for giving me a home a sandbox and a great community, i can't begin to fathom being anywhere else this is home and i am glad to be here, and Gingers i salute you Captain job well done.

Odintia of Greybriar

Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Very nice work!

About the *only* thing I'd 'nitpick' is that depending on which software you're using to do your video editing, you'd want to mute the audio for in-game to keep from hearing dialogue, power effects, etc. That or keybind off the sound while you're recording.

Otherwise, beautifully done!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Very nice work!

About the *only* thing I'd 'nitpick' is that depending on which software you're using to do your video editing, you'd want to mute the audio for in-game to keep from hearing dialogue, power effects, etc. That or keybind off the sound while you're recording.

Otherwise, beautifully done!
    Was going to yet , most of my videos have a little here and there for ambiance, after listing with head phones I hear the three issue parts , cheers Sam and ty again , best wishes . Odintia
    Last edited by NightShift1; 08-11-2016 at 10:41 AM.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

+ Reply to Thread