+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Icecreambestcream

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ground Hog Day

Telaran

Default Ground Hog Day

For 5 long years Iron Pine Peaks has been in the grip of never ending winter. Some believe this to be the result of Crucia's evil. However recent evidence suggests that while Crucia's dastardly plans started the winter, it continues today as Telaran Ground Hogs are extinct and no creature has come forth to predict the start of Spring for IPP.

What happened to cause the extinction of this most important species in Telara? Lord Greenscale, and his undeniable gluttony. Braised, Broiled, Bar-B-Cued, or his favorite: Deep Fat Fried and smothered in Chocolate, Telaran Ground Hogs were served at every meal, until none were left.

For 5 long years I have diligently searched for any creature able to predict Spring. On February 2, 2016 while protecting Anemone Circle from invaders from the plane of water, a Deep One I was about to slaughter with my pitchfork stayed my hand crying out "I alone understand the Ground Hog secrets of Spring Prediction." I could not allow my fellow to slay this creature, and in my haste to protect him from the Rain of Arrow, Fireballs, Ethereal Blasts and Cornered Beast I quickly placed him on my head and made my escape from Goboro Reef back to the Chancel of Labors for his predictions.

Sadly, Argent Glade Phil as I have named this Deep One saw his shadow and Spring will not come to IPP for another 5 Millennium.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Icecreambestcream View Post
    For 5 long years Iron Pine Peaks has been in the grip of never ending winter. Some believe this to be the result of Crucia's evil. However recent evidence suggests that while Crucia's dastardly plans started the winter, it continues today as Telaran Ground Hogs are extinct and no creature has come forth to predict the start of Spring for IPP.

What happened to cause the extinction of this most important species in Telara? Lord Greenscale, and his undeniable gluttony. Braised, Broiled, Bar-B-Cued, or his favorite: Deep Fat Fried and smothered in Chocolate, Telaran Ground Hogs were served at every meal, until none were left.

For 5 long years I have diligently searched for any creature able to predict Spring. On February 2, 2016 while protecting Anemone Circle from invaders from the plane of water, a Deep One I was about to slaughter with my pitchfork stayed my hand crying out "I alone understand the Ground Hog secrets of Spring Prediction." I could not allow my fellow to slay this creature, and in my haste to protect him from the Rain of Arrow, Fireballs, Ethereal Blasts and Cornered Beast I quickly placed him on my head and made my escape from Goboro Reef back to the Chancel of Labors for his predictions.

Sadly, Argent Glade Phil as I have named this Deep One saw his shadow and Spring will not come to IPP for another 5 Millennium.
    Cute story!!!

+ Reply to Thread