+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: PrancingTurtle Update Thread

Update 1.1.9 - February 18th, 2015

Leaderboards
    • Fixed a query that was preventing some support leaderboards from displaying correctly
    NA#1 T-Rex. One of the token aussies for -Lemme Smash-
    RIP Coriolis.

PrancingTurtle online log parser

Could you please make Coriolis LJ HM parses private so they don't skew the rankings? It is quite annoying.

Plane Walker

Could we have a singel target DPS list as the the All-time top single target DPS Ranks/Records but for the Personal Guild Progression Overview.

And it is possible to add another Graph with kill time for the Guild Progression Overview (Damage,Healing,Absorb) . I think the kill time is the most important indicator to show the raid performance over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplici7y View Post
    Could you please make Coriolis LJ HM parses private so they don't skew the rankings? It is quite annoying.
    That's actually a bug where the same log is uploaded twice, or gets read twice. I'm putting something in place to prevent it from being read a second time, but only appears to be from a particular user, some of the time. I've removed those encounters and reimported the log in question, so doesn't show up as buggy as it was.
    RIP Coriolis.

Shield of Telara

I seem to be unable to look at "Damage Taken by players for [name] (All sources, by ability).
    It just shows DPS graph for [name] (All targets, by ability) again.

Is this just me being dumb or is there something wrong with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Trauumhaft View Post
    I seem to be unable to look at "Damage Taken by players for [name] (All sources, by ability).
    It just shows DPS graph for [name] (All targets, by ability) again.

Is this just me being dumb or is there something wrong with it?
    That's the wrong URL being generated when you click on a link. I've been meaning to push this change for a bit already, so thanks for reminding me.
    Until the change goes live, you can work around this by changing Outgoing=True to Outgoing=False in the URL
    RIP Coriolis.

Any chance the parses from people using BM exploits could be removed? Thanks.

Crystalline Reaction on Guuurloth counts as a death?

https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter/Deaths/165966

The whole instance was also hard mode

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    Any chance the parses from people using BM exploits could be removed? Thanks.
    I have deleted the parses with more then one bm that were uploaded from me. but thats not really a help. last months there were too many Bugs at the new souls
    Maha -Game Over- #1 Regulos
    Hombre

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Crystalline Reaction on Guuurloth counts as a death?

https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter/Deaths/165966

The whole instance was also hard mode
    My apologies for not seeing this sooner.

To answer your question, yes, Crystalline Reaction gets logged as "x overkill" and is classed as a death for that reason. It has been bugged like that since IGP came back out, and that's why Rift Meter reports so many deaths.

Also, I've checked out the values that the difficulty detection was being compared against, modified them and that session has been set to hardmode like it should have been. Let me know if there are others that fall into this category as well, as I expect there are a few.
    RIP Coriolis.

Plane Walker

Question

Hi Hewi

i send you a Mail but unfortunately no response until today.

The Rank recording for Pagura stops working for several months perhaps it has something to do with all the changes that were made to Pagura's Hit Points.

Plane Walker

Hi Hewi,

thank you first for your great work I'm glad https://prancingturtle.com is further developed. A few things I noticed:

- some classes are not properly recognized as healers, supporters or DDs
    some examples:
    61 Hexer/Dominator is recognized as support spec and not as dd spec
    61 Archon/Chloro is recognized as a healing spec and not as a supporter
    primalist support specs are recognized as DDs

- in the guild raid progression list TD NM is missing
    - to make the page clearer, it is possible to hide old raidcontent (MoM, HK, CoA ect.)?

The project is pretty much work for one person, maybe it would be possible to have a Github Project where the whole community can participate?

Hey,

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    - some classes are not properly recognized as healers, supporters or DDs
    some examples:
    Rather than use a "x points in soul = support" or healing or whatever, I use a system of identifying roles by the main abilities that are seen. In some cases where new specs emerge that have higher priorities on abilities that we haven't saved as particular role types, some specs aren't seen properly and I pretty much adjust that as we see it happen. Will go through those examples and show you what I'm talking about after I reply to this.

- in the guild raid progression list TD NM is missing
    - to make the page clearer, it is possible to hide old raidcontent (MoM, HK, CoA ect.)?
    Yeah, I think it's time to hide a lot of the older content somehow, still make it accessible for those that want to go back and check but then again maybe that's not necessary at all and just hiding it would work.
    The reason TD NM is missing is that there are a few issues properly identifying EM TD, the TD that generally shows up is NM. Will get onto that.

The project is pretty much work for one person, maybe it would be possible to have a Github Project where the whole community can participate?
    I've managed for the most part as I have been able to work on PT in my downtime, but as I've been studying full-time as well as working full-time for the last 18 months or so, it's left me with a lot less time than I'd like.
    I'm happy to work with others that'd like to contribute to it in any number of different ways - have never been against that

Hewi
    RIP Coriolis.

Fixed that one. I've taken Mana Wrench out of the abilities that show up as support classes, and added Atrophy and Defile to the list of what's detected for Warlock.
    The role list (and subsequently the icons that show up) isn't returned dynamically, it's built once and then returned from there to speed up how it's loaded. As a result, if roles show up as the wrong thing and I put in a fix, I have to regenerate the list for that encounter. It's easy to do, but just pointing out that any other records that appear to be incorrect just need to be pointed out to me so I can wipe them out, then it'll be rebuilt automatically.

This one is a little trickier to figure out.
    As far as roles go, when that role list that I mentioned is built, the roles are detected in the following order:
    #1 Players that provide shielding / absorption
    #2 Players that provide healing
    #3 Players that deal damage

As healing roles are detected before damaging roles, if you use abilities that are registered as Chloro abilities, then they'll always be detected first. In the link that you made reference to in your post, we can see that you have healing from LGV, Withering Vine and Radiant Spores there. If we were to take all of these out of what's registered for chloro (so you'd show up as support), in some other fights Chloro wouldn't register at all. There need to be some abilities per soul so that we don't accidentally miss some - and it's difficult to find an ability outside of what you've used to heal there that's used by every chloro in order to categorise it properly. Does that make sense?
    RIP Coriolis.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Hewi View Post
    There need to be some abilities per soul so that we don't accidentally miss some - and it's difficult to find an ability outside of what you've used to heal there that's used by every chloro in order to categorise it properly. Does that make sense?
    Perhaps you could add an exemption rule, whenever someone used Legendary Flaring Power or Archon's Bulwark he is classified as a supporter.

Strange is that Legendary Flaring Power does not appear in the combatlog. But anyone who has put so many points into the archon that he use Archon's Bulwark is clearly a supporter.

If i use Vile Spores (Primary Bolt from Chloro) i get the Archon's Bulwark - Life Buff.

Code:
    17:02:54: ( 1 , T=P#R=C#381539333257076826 , T=X#R=X#0 , T=X#R=X#0 , T=X#R=X#0 , Bamu , Unknown , 0 , 78357498 , Vile Spores , 0 ) Bamu begins casting Vile Spores.
    17:02:56: ( 6 , T=P#R=C#381539333257076826 , T=P#R=C#381539333257076826 , T=X#R=X#0 , T=X#R=X#0 , Bamu , Bamu , 0 , 1910838500 , Archon's Bulwark - Life , 0 ) Bamu gains Bamu's Archon's Bulwark - Life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast