+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By Huntie
  • 1 Post By regall
  • 2 Post By regall
  • 1 Post By Huntie
  • 2 Post By Huntie

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Wardrobe Wednesday, weekly Twitch show!

Default Wardrobe Wednesday, weekly Twitch show!

Wardrobe Wednesday is a newer show that I started with a fellow game player, Pizzacatt. She and I host this show via Twitch where we showcase contest entries for a monthly contest. This contest runs every month indefinitely as long as we get entries.

The show airs at 12:00 noon PST (server time), 3:00 PM EST.

You can submit entries into this contest once a week to BOTH categories. Each new week entry MUST have a NEW wardrobe design. Double submissions will be disqualified. Get your creativity flowing!

www.rift-wardrobe.com
    http://twitch.tv/Discordya

Such a pretty game, can't do it enough justice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wardrobe Wednesday, weekly Twitch show!-2015-07-27_181332-one.jpg  

Oops, just disqualified myself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wardrobe Wednesday, weekly Twitch show!-2015-07-27_175408-andthisone.jpg  

*September 2015* Theme is Animal/Furry/Insect! You do not need to be dressed up as an animal or insect, but the theme of your wardrobe needs to somehow incorporate the theme. It is easier to get creative, I find, doing this via the Scene category instead of just the wardrobe category! Companion pets count!

*October 2015* Theme is Autumn/Halloween/Scary. Dress in an Autumn inspired wardrobe, or come up with your scariest Halloween costume, or something Halloween related at all! Get as creative with this as possible, this is my favorite month! Don't forget all the possibilities for scenes.

*December 2015*
    Gaudy holiday outfit/Winter inspired/Christmas inspired. You may do something that is inspired by the Winter season, or create your GAUDIEST holiday outfit, or your most elegant Christmas inspired wardrobe! Get creative with your scene submits!

We have 3 prize codes this month for the Anniversary Arclight Rider! These will no longer be given out at events after THIS MONTH by Trion, so be sure to submit at least once this month for your chance to win! You can submit once to each category EVERY WEEK for more chances!

Also if you didn't already know, the contest is continuous and ongoing so long as we have interest and people submitting.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Really enjoying this stream. Keep it up.

OCTOBER 2015 PRIZES: 2 power packs for 2 WARDROBE winners, and 1 Wild's pack for 1 SCENE winner!! WOW! This month is going to be sooo cool! Autumn/Halloween/Scary theme all month long. Hope to see your entries!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntie View Post
    OCTOBER 2015 PRIZES: 2 power packs for 2 WARDROBE winners, and 1 Wild's pack for 1 SCENE winner!! WOW! This month is going to be sooo cool! Autumn/Halloween/Scary theme all month long. Hope to see your entries!

sent mine!
    first time participating

Just submitted for both - the front and back look, as well as the in game scene.
    Thanks!

Bumping this up, I got a technicall question. Im trying to get a print screen on my character sheet and it's not working. Nothing is showing up in the screenshot tab of rift when i press printscreen or alt+ printscreen. Anyone knows what to do?

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    Bumping this up, I got a technicall question. Im trying to get a print screen on my character sheet and it's not working. Nothing is showing up in the screenshot tab of rift when i press printscreen or alt+ printscreen. Anyone knows what to do?
    It doesn't show up there Amy, copy paste (ctrl v) into mspaint/photoshop

Hi Discordya hope you having a blast!
    Always a great show!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 10-08-2015 at 12:14 PM.

Oh ty kiwi, i managed to find Laeti ingame who helped me cause I would not have found it by myself im telling you, im bad at technologies.

NOVEMBER THEME: None! Be free, be creative! Anything goes this time December will be as noted above.

Have entries in by Sunday night midnight server time for your entry to count for that very following Wednesday's show! You can submit wardrobe AND scene once every week!

+ Reply to Thread