+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: SOCIAL MEDIA WORK OUT: Do you want/have a strong game network?

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Been having a great time hanging with other players on RIFT Community Discord discovered a few gems going on in the community that may have escaped our treasure hunting observations otherwise. Precious!

Keep sharing your awesomeness!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 02-09-2016 at 06:51 AM.

Rift and Atlas Reactor Rift Rask Pet Cross Over Get ALL Freelancers for 7 Days with my "Recruit-A-Friend" Code Atlas Reactor

<removing this, the page was deleted by the second admin>
    Last edited by Laeti; 12-29-2016 at 11:09 AM.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    RIFT360° <3
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    For those still using Facebook!

We've started a little collab with my Pumpkin friend Nephyla -
    https://www.facebook.com/doyouevenriftbro/

Feel free to join/like/follow the page and submit your own Rift giggles, creations, announcements and whatever you like!

Awesome Rift peoples welcome
    In addition to the page, I also have Twitter and a YouTube channel in dire need of more interesting videos

I love to play MMORPG´s and to make cinematic PvP videos and I started to do this in Rift too. I already have 2 PvP videos in Rift. To bad, that I didn´t start to play Rift earlier. I hope to improve in PvP and make more and better cinematic PvP videos in Rift.

My youtube channels last PvP video in Rift:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtLK6u2srl4

My Facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/lupulsaiu/?ref=bookmarks
    Last edited by Lupulsaiu; 05-24-2016 at 10:18 AM.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #20
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

This thread is SO full of awesome. I just posted the Doyouevenriftbro FB page to our RIFT FB and social media. I will try to do the same for everything else (spreading things out over time to avoid being tagged as an evil spammer, hehe).

THANK YOU!
    ~Brasse

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    This thread is SO full of awesome. I just posted the Doyouevenriftbro FB page to our RIFT FB and social media. I will try to do the same for everything else (spreading things out over time to avoid being tagged as an evil spammer, hehe).

THANK YOU!
    ~Brasse
    It was an amazing surprise, thank you!
    RIFT360° <3

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post

THANK YOU!
    ~Brasse
    Thank you so much!!

okay okay I suppose I should post here since it's 99% of what I do

GENERAL RIFT TWITTER: @planarstudies - I've mostly been livetweeting my way through the quests lately and also making wisecracks at everybody who gets within 20 feet. come make friends

ART TWITTER: @goodmodeart - not strictly just RIFT, but I mean, I've almost entirely been drawing RIFT stuff lately so for the time being it totally counts. I also have a forum thread with only RIFT art

that is actually it for the moment :^) though if anyone would like to add me on Telegram, Discord or Skype to chat about RIFT then I am totally open - just send me a PM or something so I don't have to post them all publicly and become a spam magnet. COOL BEANS.

Soulwalker

Default Youtuber

Hi great post!

Im a new youtuber that´s creat videos and want to help the game communitys and bring in new players to games like rift!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3E...yVwanFI1AkZ_8Q

http://www.rift360.net/ currently a work in progress but already has some nice features:
    • panoramic dimension tours (on submit)
    • panoramic raid instances
    • interactive map of Telara (currently Mathosia active, working on SL and NMT)
    • featured creations - supporting fellow Rift players and their content

Stuff planned that is not super secret:
    • full 3d dimension tours
    • dimension building timelapses showing WIP and how they change in time
    • full Telara overview in 360°
    ...and more!

join Rift Streetview (c)CaptainCursor and please let us know if there's anything you'd like to see on the site
    RIFT360° <3

Default RIFT - Community Deutschland / EU

We are a little German speaking group on Facebook, we spread rift news and hot topics from the server Brutwacht ;) The Discord i created is intended for all people on the EU cluster to find a German speaking group or only new friends and join the community. At the Moment the server is almost empty but with the launch of starfall i think the memberships will grow. ;)

Wir sind eine kleine deutschsprachige Gruppe auf Facebook die Neuigkeiten teilt, genauso wie die neuesten Tuschelleien von Brutwacht ;)
    Der Discord Server den ich erstellt habe, ist dazu gedacht, damit alle die auf dem EU-Cluster spielen und deutsch sprechen einfach eine Gruppe finden oder neue Freunde finden können und so einfacher Zugang in die Com finden. Im Moment ist der Server beinahe lerr, aber mit dem Launch der Sternenfall Prophezeiung denke ich dass die Zahl der Mitglieder steigen wird.

Soulwalker

Default Through the Rift

Through the rift is a youtube series I create to show of all the adventures you can undertake in Rift. It shows the progression of a character created just for the series and I upload as frequently as I can right now its at least 2 15-25 minute episodes a week who knows how much more with how popular it will get. I also have facebook and twitter set up to show off everything rift I do as well as all the other games I play.
    So feel free to stop in say hello and join me on my adventures through Telara in Through the rift

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...VtTeWLVbwOyq7N

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skillzalotgaming

Twitter : https://twitter.com/skillzalotgamin

I play on the shard Hailol
    Last edited by Skillzalot; 10-21-2016 at 06:56 AM.

Default Rift.Pictures

I'm Rift.Pictures (https://rift.pictures) - Roaming around the zones, shooting snaps where I can, climbing to places usually only artifact hunters dare to go just to get that extra bit of atmosphere. Drop in, have a gander, upload some pictures, or participate in the regular contests.

I'm on twitter as well, @RiftPictures, where you can find post updates, and Rift images which are only posted on Twitter. Currently trying to light up the Twitters with the Fae Yulifier.

A Rift screenshot collection.

Watch me on Twitch

Default Aced Gaming Community

We are an active community for Rift and now Archeage. I would like to help out in growing the Rift community.

Please follow our twitter: https://twitter.com/Aced_GC

Stay updated on the latest reviews, news, events, giveaways, livestreams, and more!
    Last edited by Zothiel; 01-12-2017 at 09:07 AM.
    Rdy@faeblight
    [Aced] Gaming Community
    www.acedgc.com

Default twitch.tv/seshatar

Hi everyone,

most of you already know me, but of course I don't want to be missing in this thread!

I'm doing high quality Rift streams on twitch, from casual gameplay to retro raids, achievement runs and community events. I'm part of the Trion Worlds Creator program, so I also have Rift swag to giveaway from time to time! I stream in 1080p, use a facecam and a good mic and viewers can usually choose their music via !songrequest in my streams! Newcomers are very welcome to ask questions about the game in my stream! As I mostly stream spontaneously, feel free to follow me to not miss out anything:

twitch.tv/seshatar

To announce upcoming streams and events, as well as to share some useful Rift information I use twitter, so if you want to get an early notice follow me there, too:

@Seshatar

And if you want to communicate with me or participate in our activities, the public Discord of <Skins on Farm> is your best bet:

<Skins on Farm> Discord

In game you can find me as:
    • Volturnus@Gelidra (EU) <Skins on Farm>
    • Seshatar@Faeblight (NA) <Aced>

I'm looking forward to meeting you all!
    TWITCH.TV/SESHATAR | TWITTER: @Seshatar | <SoF> Community Discord

>>> MONTHLY RIFT GIVEAWAYS <<<

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast