+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Rift Twitch Streamer Guide List

  1. #16
    Ascendant Intim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YobiRaion View Post
    can u at least break the links into multiple one bellow the other under apotheosys section on ur post?
    it would make easier for ppl to open one of them cos right now it obv giving a page error
    Split, Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by keepor View Post
    Channel: http://twitch.tv/keepro

    Region: EU - Brutwacht

    Schedule: Not at the moment, propably in 2 weeks when i have my new internet connection and stream in full hd

    Main Class : Warrior

    Brief Description: Stream with music, Weeklys,PvP,Raids etc. Q&A all the time

    Language: German and English

    Content: Stream with music, Weeklys,PvP,Raids etc. Q&A all the time
    Added
    Intim @ Zaviel EU
    Twitch Channel ,YouTube,Twitter

  2. #17
    aka Chriisa
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default Maagnuu

    Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/maagnuu
    Region: EU
    Schedule: Wed: 7 pm- 10pm UK time and Sat: 4 pm - 7 pm Uk time, and random times.
    Main class: Mage
    Breif Description: I stream The fires of heavens raids (Farm and alt run)
    Chriiisa@Typhiria - <Apotheosys> - Youtube - IGP HM 4/4 World first -

  3. #18
    Plane Touched Kapnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    255

    Default

    -Channel: http://twitch.tv/tagain

    -Schedule: Wed/Thu/Sun/Mon 8PM-10.30PM CET and whenever I want

    -Region: EU

    -Main Class: Cleric (mostly Tank)

    -Brief Description: Veritas et Aequitas Mainraids (MS&HK) and some pugs and alt-runs

    -Language: German & English
    Last edited by Kapnia; 05-31-2015 at 03:22 AM.
    RIP RIFT | <Transcendent> | Stream | [AddOn] PullTimer
    Trions business plan ...


  4. #19
    Ascendant Intim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maagnu View Post
    Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/maagnuu
    Region: EU
    Schedule: Wed: 7 pm- 10pm UK time and Sat: 4 pm - 7 pm Uk time, and random times.
    Main class: Mage
    Breif Description: I stream The fires of heavens raids (Farm and alt run)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapnia View Post
    -Channel: http://twitch.tv/tagain

    -Schedule: Wed/Thu/Sun/Mon 8PM-10.30PM CET and whenever I want

    -Region: EU

    -Main Class: Cleric (mostly Tank)

    -Brief Description: Veritas et Aequitas Mainraids (MS&HK) and some pugs and alt-runs

    -Language: German & English

    Added both to the front page.

    Reminder folks to host others then everyone benefits!
    Intim @ Zaviel EU
    Twitch Channel ,YouTube,Twitter

  5. #20
    Telaran Kitkuri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Divine Fury / Defer Death

    -Channel: www.twitch.tv/Kitkuri

    -Schedule: Wed/Thur/Sun/Mon - 6 -> 9 pm PST ( NA Server Time ) & Sat/Sun - 7 -> 10 am PST ( NA Server Time )

    -Region : North America

    - Main Class: Cleric (Kitkuri - Divine Fury - Tank) & Warrior (Wasurarenai - Defer Death - DPS)

    -Brief Description : Streaming Farm & Progression Content when i'm living in the south ( AkA Not in the Arctic )

    -Language: English


    Guild Leader of Divine Fury - Deepwood [NA] - 12/12 T1 - 5/11 HK
    Guild Polar Bear - The moment we close our minds to logic, is the moment we lose our humanity

  6. #21
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Gilgamesh Streams

    -Channels:
    http://www.twitch.tv/alanwegaming - Alanwe, Main Class Mage
    http://www.twitch.tv/hendrikdawin - Hendrikdawin, Main Class Warrior
    http://www.twitch.tv/noergeljoergel - Krababbel, Main Class Cleric
    http://www.twitch.tv/lavinuela - Lavinuela, Main Class Warrior

    -Schedule:
    Raids: Wed/Thur/Mon: 8 pm to 11 pm CET
    Sun: 7 pm to 11 pm CET

    -Region : EU

    -Brief Description :
    Wed/Thur & Sun are progression Days at Hammerknell, on Monday we're doing T1 Farmruns.
    On weekends i'm streaming some PVE stuff, doing weekly quests running experts and so on.

    -Language: German & English

  7. #22
    Rift Disciple Pandia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    160

    Default

    First off, I wuv you Intim for doing this! In the pvp forums I've asked more players to stream their pvp on Twitch, I'll give this a link there for them.

    Thanks for adding me, here's my details you can update:

    Schedule: Whenever the urge hits, which is most days
    Main Class : Cleric (anything but tank), have alts in every class
    Brief Description: PvP healing primarily, will group with others for PvE, love music, love to help people. A little shy.
    Language: English, willing to practice Spanish and Japanese
    Last edited by Pandia; 06-01-2015 at 11:29 AM.
    Pandia | Kochochan | Tiamo
    <Natural Born Killers> and <-Every Time-> @Deepwood
    Stream on Twitch

  8. #23
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,615

    Default

    http://twitch.tv/directory/game/Rift -- That should be at the top of the list.

    Also, I would clean up the formatting a little bit. Remove the linebreaks inbetween each item for each stream listed; It just makes it look really messy that way!
    Last edited by Riane; 06-01-2015 at 11:46 AM.

  9. #24
    Ascendant Intim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkuri View Post
    Divine Fury / Defer Death

    -Channel: www.twitch.tv/Kitkuri

    -Schedule: Wed/Thur/Sun/Mon - 6 -> 9 pm PST ( NA Server Time ) & Sat/Sun - 7 -> 10 am PST ( NA Server Time )

    -Region : North America

    - Main Class: Cleric (Kitkuri - Divine Fury - Tank) & Warrior (Wasurarenai - Defer Death - DPS)

    -Brief Description : Streaming Farm & Progression Content when i'm living in the south ( AkA Not in the Arctic )

    -Language: English
    Added

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanwe View Post
    Gilgamesh Streams

    -Channels:
    http://www.twitch.tv/alanwegaming - Alanwe, Main Class Mage
    http://www.twitch.tv/hendrikdawin - Hendrikdawin, Main Class Warrior
    http://www.twitch.tv/noergeljoergel - Krababbel, Main Class Cleric
    http://www.twitch.tv/lavinuela - Lavinuela, Main Class Warrior

    -Schedule:
    Raids: Wed/Thur/Mon: 8 pm to 11 pm CET
    Sun: 7 pm to 11 pm CET

    -Region : EU

    -Brief Description :
    Wed/Thur & Sun are progression Days at Hammerknell, on Monday we're doing T1 Farmruns.
    On weekends i'm streaming some PVE stuff, doing weekly quests running experts and so on.

    -Language: German & English
    Added

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandia View Post
    First off, I wuv you Intim for doing this! In the pvp forums I've asked more players to stream their pvp on Twitch, I'll give this a link there for them.

    Thanks for adding me, here's my details you can update:

    Schedule: Whenever the urge hits, which is most days
    Main Class : Cleric (anything but tank), have alts in every class
    Brief Description: PvP healing primarily, will group with others for PvE, love music, love to help people. A little shy.
    Language: English, willing to practice Spanish and Japanese
    Thanks, Working hard on this and look how many folks there are! Who knew. Updated yours accordingly

    Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    http://twitch.tv/directory/game/Rift -- That should be at the top of the list.

    Also, I would clean up the formatting a little bit. Remove the linebreaks inbetween each item for each stream listed; It just makes it look really messy that way!
    Good tips, Added general link to Twitch and brief guide to hosting

    Will try and update this week but mostly AFK until weekend
    Intim @ Zaviel EU
    Twitch Channel ,YouTube,Twitter

  10. #25
    RIFT Guide Writer Deeew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,081

    Default

    - Channel: http://twitch.tv/deew420

    - Region : NA

    - Schedule: Monday - Thursday 8pm EST - Midnight; Sometimes random stream sessions may occur on the weekends

    - Main Class: Chloro PoV 99% of the time

    - Brief Description : Hand Cam
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

  11. #26
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    4,820

    Default

    - Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/khellendross

    - Region : NA/PTS

    - Schedule: Right now none/Whenever I am able which isn't often at the moment. Should be seeing more of me soon though.

    - Main Class: Any and all but my main is rogue.

    - Brief Description : I try and do something a little different so I put a heavy focus on new content exploration on the PTS, so you will definitely see me streaming when PTW gets pushed to PTS. I also love to stream PVP. Lastly I am looking at doing a rift podcast again, its alot of work but its something I have dabbled in before.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

  12. #27
    Plane Walker Liadva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    499

    Default

    - Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/mikeeh

    - Region : NA

    - Schedule: Monday - Thursday 8pm EST - Midnight; Anyday I need my goatfix

    Main Class:Rogue Goat rider (IM ON A GOAT)

    Brief Description : Goats and KPOP and trinity **** talk in twitch chat

    Thanks for the journey RIFT - It's been fun

  13. #28
    Plane Touched EJAvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liadva View Post
    - Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/mikeeh

    - Region : NA

    - Schedule: Monday - Thursday 8pm EST - Midnight; Anyday I need my goatfix

    Main Class:Rogue Goat rider (IM ON A GOAT)

    Brief Description : Goats and KPOP and trinity **** talk in twitch chat
    Best post ever!

  14. #29
    Rift Chaser Lifeismystery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    338

    Default

    • Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/elipriest
    • Schedule: 6 pm - 10pm ST time and random times.
    • Region :EU
    • Main Class: Cleric
    • Brief Description : I stream <The Fires of Heavens> raids and <Apotheosys> Alt raid

  15. #30
    Ascendant Intim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeismystery View Post
    • Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/elipriest
    • Schedule: 6 pm - 10pm ST time and random times.
    • Region :EU
    • Main Class: Cleric
    • Brief Description : I stream <The Fires of Heavens> raids and <Apotheosys> Alt raid
    Quote Originally Posted by Liadva View Post
    - Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/mikeeh

    - Region : NA

    - Schedule: Monday - Thursday 8pm EST - Midnight; Anyday I need my goatfix

    Main Class:Rogue Goat rider (IM ON A GOAT)

    Brief Description : Goats and KPOP and trinity **** talk in twitch chat
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeew View Post
    - Channel: http://twitch.tv/deew420

    - Region : NA

    - Schedule: Monday - Thursday 8pm EST - Midnight; Sometimes random stream sessions may occur on the weekends

    - Main Class: Chloro PoV 99% of the time

    - Brief Description : Hand Cam
    Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    - Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/khellendross

    - Region : NA/PTS

    - Schedule: Right now none/Whenever I am able which isn't often at the moment. Should be seeing more of me soon though.

    - Main Class: Any and all but my main is rogue.

    - Brief Description : I try and do something a little different so I put a heavy focus on new content exploration on the PTS, so you will definitely see me streaming when PTW gets pushed to PTS. I also love to stream PVP. Lastly I am looking at doing a rift podcast again, its alot of work but its something I have dabbled in before.
    All the above added. Sorry folks was on holiday. Hope you all been streaming like happy little lambs
    Intim @ Zaviel EU
    Twitch Channel ,YouTube,Twitter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts