+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By CaptainSand
  • 1 Post By Colibri
  • 1 Post By Kiwi

Thread: Bogling Boggle [Eastern Holding Puzzle] Video Guide + Others

Telaran

Post Bogling Boggle [Eastern Holding Puzzle] Video Guide + Others

Hey all! As of lately, I have been setting a goal of two achievements a day. Today's goal involved Eastern Holding and working the puzzle. There was little information (A video on finding the M'DoiDoi dolls and a few articles), so I pieced them all together and decided to record my adventures. I will continue to make more guides on chieves and puzzles alike, as I feel there isn't enough content readily available for new players or people who don't know how to do this. Anywho, let me know what you think and if this helped!

http://youtu.be/X_OQlUNnJ4s

I think this a fantastic idea!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSand View Post
    Hey all! As of lately, I have been setting a goal of two achievements a day. Today's goal involved Eastern Holding and working the puzzle. There was little information (A video on finding the M'DoiDoi dolls and a few articles), so I pieced them all together and decided to record my adventures. I will continue to make more guides on chieves and puzzles alike, as I feel there isn't enough content readily available for new players or people who don't know how to do this. Anywho, let me know what you think and if this helped!

Its great you are doing 'chieve video's thank you so much but there is plenty to do for new players:

Puzzles Start in Freemarch/Silverwood
    You also have Artifacts and Minions on top of dungeons that start level 15 & Warfronts.

Instant adventures start at low levels also & now you can mentor up as well as cross shard to farm for rares, crafting materials etc On top of Achievements & Dimensions World and Zone events I'd say we have a pretty new player friendly zone in Telara!

EDIT: AND a fancy new wardrobe system!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-19-2015 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSand View Post

I agree with you

phim sex

+ Reply to Thread