Like Tree9Likes

Thread: YARET: Yet Another Rift Event Tracker

Default YARET: Yet Another Rift Event Tracker

YARET
    https://rift.events/

"Yet another? So how is this one different?"
    • Keeps track of event run time history and shows average/max run time
    • Sorts by map, not by shard
    • Allows you to gray out events you have already tagged or don't care about, which is remembered until you close your browser
    • Uses more colors to convey information
    • Can sort tables by any column, which is remembered
    • Can hide maps entirely, which is remembered
    • Can suppress PvP servers entirely, which is remembered
    • Has full translations for zones & events, not just for Brisesol and Brutwacht

Screenshot:

Translations for the other text on the page would be welcome. Please submit bugs and suggestions here.

If anyone from Trion is reading, one thing you could do to help me is make sure that, in the discoveries dump (Quests.xml), all zone events are properly tagged as such, and all zone events have a SecondsToComplete tag (see posts 375 and 376).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails YARET: Yet Another Rift Event Tracker-yaret2.jpg  
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 04-05-2017 at 10:40 AM.

Actually, Forbidden, this might do better in the Addons section in the Tech area. More people are likely to see it, try it, and provide feedback.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Actually, Forbidden, this might do better in the Addons section in the Tech area. More people are likely to see it, try it, and provide feedback.
    Well, I figured it was a 'Community Creation', not an AddOn for the game.

Fantastic zone event tracker forbiddenlake! This is my new favorite! So much information and some nice costumization, and I can still put it in a small corner of my second screen!
    Last edited by Jonus; 03-03-2015 at 04:38 PM.

YARET is still going,and is now a little less ugly

Why are some events in italics
    Could also track the last date and time the event ran
    And maybe pull some population data for the shard at event end and a total population on all shards at event start

1) Check the legend
    2) Could, but it'd clutter things. Why do you want it?
    3) This information is not available

Soulwalker

Great tracker, really like the layout and ability to click and hide events. My only concern is the delay with the current duration timer. For Unstable events it's currently almost 2 minutes behind. If the Age of the Unstable event says 25 minutes, instead of 5 minutes left in game, it's actually 3-4 minutes left. I'm not sure how to fix that, but just wanted to let you know. Otherwise, it's a wonderful tracker that's simple and condensed with all the necessary information.
    Sequinx@Hailol

Up to one minute behind is normal, but I can see if there's another minute being lost somewhere

I'm not sure where your timer bases its times off, but the delay might not be your timer's fault. I've only payed close attention to Unstable times - therefore can only comment on them- and this is what I've noticed: the individual shard announcement and the global announcement of the zone event happen at different times. There is about a 1 - 2 minute delay between the shard announcement and and the global. This may be what's offsetting your timer.

I have enabled HTTPS and HTTP/2. which may/may not speed the site up slightly. If your browser or OS are so old that you can no longer see the site, I GUESS I can fix it if you post and tell me what OS & browser you're using.

Rift Chaser

Thanks for the Add-On, I use it all the time.

Currently updating for SP - I have to see each event at least once before I can display it.

Anyone know what the events "Des serres par centaines" or "Glace cométaire" are in English? (Google Translate doesn't give me anything too close to the English event names I have already)

Map names are now translated!
    All SP zones are now translated.
    All but one zone event is translated. The missing one is the German name for "Swarm of Talons", which has only run 4 times since release, in Scatherran Forest.

I count 7 new zone events. Hopefully more variety is coming!
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 11-22-2016 at 07:49 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Anyone know what the events "Des serres par centaines" or "Glace cométaire" are in English? (Google Translate doesn't give me anything too close to the English event names I have already)
    If Google isn't your friend, try Magelo: https://rift.magelo.com/en/quest/155...warm-of-Talons https://rift.magelo.com/en/quest/207...8/Cometary-Ice

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast