"Yet another? So how is this one different?"
- Keeps track of event run time history and shows average/max run time
- Sorts by map, not by shard
- Allows you to gray out events you have already tagged or don't care about, which is remembered until you close your browser
- Uses more colors to convey information
- Can sort tables by any column, which is remembered
- Can hide maps entirely, which is remembered
- Can suppress PvP servers entirely, which is remembered
- Has full translations for zones & events, not just for Brisesol and Brutwacht
You can find the source code at https://github.com/AlucardZero/yaret .
Translations for the other text on the page would be welcome. Please submit bugs and suggestions here. If you're so inclined, pull requests on GitHub are welcome.
If anyone from Trion is reading, one thing you could do to help me is make sure that, in the discoveries dump (Quests.xml), all zone events are properly tagged as such, and all zone events have a SecondsToComplete tag (see posts 375 and 376).
PS, I have another project: Rift Dev Tracker on Twitter.