+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Do you love Rift? An invitation to Youtubers, Artists, Creators & Bloggers.

  1. #1
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,812

    Default Do you love Rift? An invitation to Youtubers, Artists, Creators & Bloggers.

    Rift Dream Dimensions has evolved and undergone many changes since Feb 2013. In 2015 it remains static as a guide and inspiration hub for Dimensions but is now also a library for Community Creations so those who take the time to create extra awesomeness for our game can hopefully get more support and scope across the internet.

    What is this all about?
    All details are here @RDD

    And to roll out the welcome carpet to give you a better idea of the theme of things we have our first two Rift Community reviews already live this week!

    Rift Game Youtube Review: "Tales of the Riftwalker Part One" - Samuraiko Productions.
    Rift Dimensions Youtube Review: "Amazing City! Tour and Expansion Guide" - Thahnatos @Seastone.

    So if you are an artist, a video/song maker, podcaster, stream highlighter, creator, writer OR if you want to nominate someones project to bring more attention to something you have enjoyed don't be shy, come at me.

    Cheers and thank you Samuraiko and Thahnatos.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 01-09-2015 at 10:27 AM.

  2. #2
    Ascendant Samuraiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Filming on the Internet
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Thank you so much for the mention! *squee*

    And I really hope that others will step up and offer their creative talents as well...

    TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

    Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

  3. #3
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    And I really hope that others will step up and offer their creative talents as well...
    Np! Everything will be perfect I'm sure, it's for fun and I keep my fingers on the pulse of Rift and will just "volunteer" current and passed creations because that's fun also BUT who knows what mischief I'll get up to on my own
    Last edited by Kiwi; 01-09-2015 at 01:31 PM.

  4. #4
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1

    Default New youtuber Rift lets play

    Hello Im a new youtuber making a rift lets play. was hoping I could advertise it here.

    Check out my channel Sickraver or click the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCga...Rdg4CkaikN_EAQ

    Comments, Rates or Subscribing help a lot. thank you for reading

  5. #5
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sickraver View Post
    Hello Im a new youtuber making a rift lets play. was hoping I could advertise it here.

    Check out my channel Sickraver or click the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCga...Rdg4CkaikN_EAQ

    Comments, Rates or Subscribing help a lot. thank you for reading
    Hey welcome to Rift and awesome you like recording your game play.

    This far along in our 3 year old game features on RDD have specific/creative objectives that guide a player or show off our game in ways we may not have seen before offering opportunity to review it hopefully posting here helps you though thanks so much for taking the time!

    PS Your video intro's rock.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 01-15-2015 at 08:26 AM.

  6. #6
    Champion NightShift1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    531

    Default sent

    finished and sent kiwi you should have mail.

    and ty again


    Odin(Ta)
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

    It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

  7. #7
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift1 View Post
    finished and sent kiwi you should have mail.

    and ty again


    Odin(Ta)
    Man oh man have been a huge fan for a long time and writing this article was a pleasure. Thanks Odinta HEAPS!

    RIFT Dimension Youtube Review: "Our House" by Wrongway Productions.

    Look forward to sharing the next Community Spotlight soon and would love to hear from artists, designers, bloggers, podcasters - ALL the ways we share our game.

    Enjoy everyone!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 01-22-2015 at 02:50 PM.

  8. #8
    Ascendant Agrona77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    Hi ya, Kiwi, just came across this post and thought I share Rowena's Tale with you. Her journey takes her from the snowy mountains of Iron Pine Peaks all the way to Shimmersand and beyond.

    They are posted on Nouvae's site and she is also the "photographer", providing wonderful Rift screenshots for my stories. I'm currently working on the long overdue chapter 8.

    I only feel inspired to write stories based on a game, if I truly love the setting and world. Telara is certainly amongst those worlds that make for a great backdrop for all sorts of adventure tales.

  9. #9
    Ascendant Samuraiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Filming on the Internet
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Hey Kiwi, look! I finished my Rift trailer (and *BEFORE* 3.1 dropped)!

    WOOOOOOOO!

    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ime-3-1-a.html

    TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

    Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

  10. #10
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Hi ya, Kiwi, just came across this post and thought I share Rowena's Tale with you. Her journey takes her from the snowy mountains of Iron Pine Peaks all the way to Shimmersand and beyond.

    They are posted on Nouvae's site and she is also the "photographer", providing wonderful Rift screenshots for my stories. I'm currently working on the long overdue chapter 8.

    I only feel inspired to write stories based on a game, if I truly love the setting and world. Telara is certainly amongst those worlds that make for a great backdrop for all sorts of adventure tales.
    Thanks Agrona always love seeing what you're up to, will email soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Hey Kiwi, look! I finished my Rift trailer (and *BEFORE* 3.1 dropped)!

    WOOOOOOOO!

    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ime-3-1-a.html
    WOOOOOOO! You rock hon LOVE it

  11. #11
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,812

    Default Flashback February: Introducing Agrona @Hailol

    This months theme is set: Flashback February (includes Hot topic Rhen of Fate Chronoicle discussion and preview of Chalmers Caldera Dimension)

    Starting it off Fashback February is:
    SENSATIONAL Storyteller! Agrona @Hailol

    I have another article in process and the person this is about is being extremely patient as I work out a widget to include his whizz kid awesomeness in adventuring style!

    Hope you'll join in the February (and every month) fun with your community creations.
    Come at me and thank you Agrona!

  12. #12
    Ascendant Agrona77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    I am so humbled and so honored by this article, Kiwi, it actually left me at a loss for words, which doesn't happen very often. lol

    I truly enjoy sharing my vivid imagination with this amazing and creative community. Rift, the world of Telara and everyone here inspire me to no ends!

    *group hug*

  13. #13
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    I am so humbled and so honored by this article, Kiwi, it actually left me at a loss for words, which doesn't happen very often. lol

    I truly enjoy sharing my vivid imagination with this amazing and creative community. Rift, the world of Telara and everyone here inspire me to no ends!

    *group hug*
    Honesty given always Agrona, thank you for sharing!

    This week I'm introducing Turntablist @Greybriar

    Rift Adventuring Extraordinaire

    Hope you enjoy learning about this guy as much as I enjoy traveling around Telara with him when I do!

  14. #14
    Champion NightShift1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Man oh man have been a huge fan for a long time and writing this article was a pleasure. Thanks Odinta HEAPS!

    RIFT Dimension Youtube Review: "Our House" by Wrongway Productions.

    Look forward to sharing the next Community Spotlight soon and would love to hear from artists, designers, bloggers, podcasters - ALL the ways we share our game.

    Enjoy everyone!

    I cant say thank you enough , and i will continue to do so . I hope that some day we can look back at all this and smile if nothing else thanks for everything and most of all helping me see again.

    Odin
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

    It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

  15. #15
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift1 View Post
    I cant say thank you enough , and i will continue to do so . I hope that some day we can look back at all this and smile if nothing else thanks for everything and most of all helping me see again.

    Odin
    Heh its often entertaining when connections are made that many might not realize I have a few cherished connections like this BUT the day you stopped by my stream winning a prize that saw you begin playing Rift I think Rift won more than you because you are leaving such a creative, memory impacting trail for all of our community.

    Look forward to sharing the next two Flashback February articles and already lining up March stories, so much fun to share our community!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 02-19-2015 at 10:45 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts