+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree16Likes
  • 16 Post By Lordcolbyjack

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Gravemaker plushie

Soulwalker

Default Gravemaker plushie

So I'm a fairly new player, but right off the bat, one of my first death rifts had this weird Gravemaker creature, and I feel instantly in love.

Some planning and sore fingers later, I've made a plushie version. He's made out of polar fleece and a combination of machine and hand sewing. The mouth was probably the worst part to do, honestly, but I'm super happy with how it turned out.
    My ipod takes fuzzy pictures, but it gets it across okay

Quote Originally Posted by Lordcolbyjack View Post
    So I'm a fairly new player, but right off the bat, one of my first death rifts had this weird Gravemaker creature, and I feel instantly in love.

Some planning and sore fingers later, I've made a plushie version. He's made out of polar fleece and a combination of machine and hand sewing. The mouth was probably the worst part to do, honestly, but I'm super happy with how it turned out.
    My ipod takes fuzzy pictures, but it gets it across okay
    Wow! How incredibly creative. I love it!
    Last edited by lvj999; 12-06-2014 at 06:05 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I call it something else not appropriate for forums BUT your plushie is way more cuter and clever. Nice one

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

This is amazing!!! Any chance we could get a pattern to print out so other players can make it too?!

Ascendant

I've always wondered why there were never any official plushies for (as an example) the dragons. I mean the Carnival of the Ascended balloon versions of the dragons just scream "plushie". I feel like Atrophinius, Finric and Salvarola would do well in pint sized plushie form, The only official plushie I ever saw from Trion was the Hellbug one they made for Defiance. Rift deserves better!
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

I would love a greenscale plushie for my granddaughter

+ Reply to Thread