+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vako

Thread: RIFT Nightmare Tide Logo in Full Resolution?

Default RIFT Nightmare Tide Logo in Full Resolution?

Hello everyone,

I'm creating a some fansite stuff, and decided I wanted to use the RIFT Nightmare Tide expansion logo, with the shield and all, and maybe even separate from the shield. However, I can't seem to find it in full size. Its kind of little from everywhere I can find it. Anyone know a place I can get it, or do I just have to wait a bit after the expansion has released and hopefully they'll make one and release it?

I'm also making a custom RIFT logo, based on the Nightmare Tide expansion logo, with a guilds name in it, instead - in the style of RIFT. I did it for the original logo for a guild I use to play RIFT for before, and now I'm doing one for another I'm playing with. I'm using Illustrator and Photoshop to create it.

Note: I wasn't sure if this was the right place to ask for this, but I think it is - so I put it here. If it's not the correct place, hopefully a moderator will move it to the right location.

This is the largest transparent image I've seen thus far:

Thanks. I have finished the logo too, I'll share it so people can see what I did. I was getting our enjin website ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Vako View Post
    Thanks. I have finished the logo too, I'll share it so people can see what I did. I was getting our enjin website ready.

It got removed for some reason, and won't let me edit the post, so I'm going to post it again:

+ Reply to Thread