+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kenjitamura

Thread: Inspired by boredom

Plane Walker

Default Inspired by boredom

Remembered a funny scene from a show and lead to me making this. I spent more time making this than I'd like to admit. The subtitle timing and creation, photoshopping, video editing with overlays and keyframing were all the easy parts. The hard part was remembering how to get Avisynth and Avidemux to play together nicely for hardsubbing the subtitles. Been a while since I've worked with Avisynth on linux and had to refresh a few things in my setup. I could've found some super simple hardsubbing program or even just used FFMPEG but I thought "Yay working in avisynth, I loved doing that in the past!"

The resulting GIF:

Plane Walker

Corrected an element of it. Now his head properly disappears behind the column rather than over it. When I realized that mistake while going to bed it was driving me nuts, luckily I was tired enough to still eventually fall asleep. But decided to correct it today.

I was aware there were Legends about the missing mustache, most of them incorrect. I never knew about the eye stealing! This could prove valuable information. *bows*
    Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, he eats you.

LOL! This is neat!
    ♪ I'm not the one who's so far away, when I feel the snake bite enter my veins ♪
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/yourdestruction/unnamed_zps9db1017d.png

+ Reply to Thread