+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ocho
  • 2 Post By Ocho

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Still Never Received Award!!

Default Still Never Received Award!!

Hi. I designed the Draconic Greatstaff during the Concept art competition which won one of the runner up places, and almost three months now I still haven't received any of the prizes. No 8,000 credit, no free copy of the staff, nothing. I have been in contact with someone from the dev team, and I was promised that this issue would be resolved last week, but still nothing and I seem to have lost communications with him now. I sent an email to Trion support center, but I've still heard nothing back. Can someone please straighten this out for me? It's frustrating that after all this time I still can't enjoy the rewards I've earned participating in that competition.
    "If a raging brute is what they want, then I will not disappoint..."

- Atrophinius -

- In nomine patris, et filii, et spiritus Sanctum... - [/FONT]

Just reply to the email again and wait? Especially if they last contacted you a week ago. I'm sure they'll get back to you sometime this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Just reply to the email again and wait? Especially if they last contacted you a week ago. I'm sure they'll get back to you sometime this week.
    Yes, I just need it to be noted that my issue has not been resolved. I did send an email response with updated information and received no response back. This is an issue that started a while back. I can appreciate the need to be patient, but three months is a long time to wait.

- Atrophinius -

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

There was an issue with prize delivery unfortunately, however I have been promised that it will be rectified shortly. A part of the issue is that part of the prize was the item itself, which was just finalized this last week (there were a few other minor hicups along the way as well). We certainly appreciate your patience in this matter, and agree that the delivery was not swift enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    There was an issue with prize delivery unfortunately, however I have been promised that it will be rectified shortly. A part of the issue is that part of the prize was the item itself, which was just finalized this last week (there were a few other minor hicups along the way as well). We certainly appreciate your patience in this matter, and agree that the delivery was not swift enough.
    Ah, there you are! I'm cool. I'm just glad to know that the issue is being worked. Was afraid that I was forgotten, and if I don't say anything-who will, right? Thank you, Ocho for handling this for me. I'll wait patiently.

- Atrophinius -

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Quote Originally Posted by Good Salonius View Post
    Ah, there you are! I'm cool. I'm just glad to know that the issue is being worked. Was afraid that I was forgotten, and if I don't say anything-who will, right? Thank you, Ocho for handling this for me. I'll wait patiently.
    I always encourage folks to speak up.

+ Reply to Thread