+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Baramos
  • 1 Post By Nantucket

Thread: One Million PvP Kills - Kill Em' All!

Default One Million PvP Kills - Kill Em' All!

Not the first and won't be the last, but it has been fun every kill along the way!

Grats on the Achiev!

I was on Steam last night and noticed the Archeage Founder's packs.

How's Archeage going for you? I'm kinda bummed out on games right now and need something completely new.
    Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, he eats you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nantucket View Post
    Grats on the Achiev!

I was on Steam last night and noticed the Archeage Founder's packs.

How's Archeage going for you? I'm kinda bummed out on games right now and need something completely new.
    Thanks! I actually haven't taken part of many of the elements in ArcheAge that set it apart from most of the MMORPGs that have came out over the last ten years. Starting off in ArcheAge is like a lot of the Themepark MMOs that are out there and then open up later on to some of the Sandbox/Sandpark hybrid aspects that a lot of players are interested in later on. I did participate in some open world ocean fights on our boats this weekend which was a ton of fun!

The main streamer for ArcheAge (Nekrage) was present at the Trion Worlds event this week and he seems really optimistic for what the future holds. He is one of the most passionate players that I have met for any game so if he is happy and hopeful, almost everyone interested should be as well.
    Last edited by Baramos; 07-31-2014 at 06:53 AM.

Last night, I busted out the credit card and bought a founder's pack. It's downloading right now and should be ready for me by the time I get home from work!

Quote Originally Posted by Nantucket View Post
    Last night, I busted out the credit card and bought a founder's pack. It's downloading right now and should be ready for me by the time I get home from work!
    How are you liking it so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    How are you liking it so far?

I haven't had time to play it much, and it takes me awhile to "ease" into a new game. However, I think the potential of Archeage is huge. The early questing is decent. The combat is smooth. I haven't seen many elements, only being level 9 at this point, but what I've seen is really cool. I love listening to the trials. I'm not sure how the pvp works yet, but I look forward to finding out over the next couple of weeks.

+ Reply to Thread