+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Grim's TEN WEEKS of 'Anything You Want" Giveaways! And a bonus giveaway here!

Plane Touched

Default Grim's TEN WEEKS of 'Anything You Want" Giveaways! And a bonus giveaway here!

Hello ladies and gentle-beings!

The guild Godlike Awesomeness contacted me recently and said they would like to sponsor TEN WEEKS of Whatever You Want Giveaways on my Youtube channel. Yes, anything you want from the Rift store that is giftable! The only limit is that we don't want to go too crazy so lets keep it in the 5,000 credit range or less as I'm aware there are a few raid gear items in the 50k credit range. So that means that you can pick a Bag of Innumerable Pockets, a Dream Soul Bundle, a 30 Day Patron Pass, or whatever you want!

This is the second week of these giveaways as the first week was on my channel but not posted on the forums. So be sure to be subscribed to my channel to take part in the ten weeks of 'Anything You Want Giveaways'!

Rules are simple:
    1. Go to this video and watch it, love it, show it to your family. Tell them how amazing it is and how much it influenced your life and made you successful. Here is the video: One Inquisitor PvP Build to Rule Them All!

2. Post your character name and server in the comment section below the video so that we know whom to contact in order to give out the prize!

3. Be subscribed! You know you want to see all of Grim's content anyway, right?

4. Enjoy your amazing bag, souls, items, nitnacks, or whatever you choose when you win.

If you aren't into the whole Youtube thing, then don't you worry one bit you anti-video watcher. Because I'm giving away a Spectral Supply Crate to a lucky winner that posts their charactername@server in this very thread. Easy as can be!

Winners will be announced in the next Saturday video. Remember, anyone can enter no matter what region you live in. Good luck everyone!

For those two of you that are unaware of the news, the next GODLIKE ARENA 5v5 PvP Tournament has been announced! It is being hosted by the guild Godlike Awesomeness and will be commentated by myself and Nefy on my http://www.twitch.tv/GrimGamerTV livestream starting on July 26th at 6:30pm PST! If you haven't seen the tournaments before, they are action packed and filled with many of the best PvPers in Rift. If you ever miss the live event, then it can be watched afterwards in an edited format on my channel. You can even learn many great things from watching it such as the crazy How To Kill a Physician Video that Daglar said he loved!

Other Rift Content Creators:

Souri - girl Rift player that streams almost every night for 8 hours at a time. I hear she likes to sing songs so make requests! http://www.twitch.tv/x_souri_x

Ecru/Paisleypark - a top level assassin and shaman PvPer that is very helpful in teaching his tricks of the trade http://www.twitch.tv/sinecru

Trion Worlds - they livestream the camera pointed at a house in Archeage that you may see someone walk by once in a while. I'd walk on camera in the game if they'd hook me up with a beta key! Show Grim some love! I may be a PvPer, but I am family dammit! http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Rift PvP videos and Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/grimgamingrift
    Huge GIVEAWAYS every Saturday on the channel!

Main- Daileth@Wolfsbane. Good luck everyone!

Ghostwheel@Vigil

Prophet of Telara

indhira@zaviel

Plane Walker

LetMeHearUScream@wolfsbane
    Increase the peace, decrease the chaos.

Lyonslight@Wolfsbane

Aiaorta@Seastone

You're so nice to do this Grim♥ Thanks!

Ohanze@Hailol

For the "Anything You Want" giveaway, are we restricted to picking only one item or are we allowed to choose multiple items as long as the total price comes in under 5,000?
    *muffled ayy lmaoing in the distance*

Soulwalker

Reamer@Hailol

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by FlaminBurrito View Post
    Ohanze@Hailol

For the "Anything You Want" giveaway, are we restricted to picking only one item or are we allowed to choose multiple items as long as the total price comes in under 5,000?
    One item. Hope that isn't disappointing!
    Rift PvP videos and Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/grimgamingrift
    Huge GIVEAWAYS every Saturday on the channel!

Vollybear@Zaviel gl all

Jenkiss@Deepwood

Godlike Awesomeness putting the Awesome in Awesomeness!

Soujirou@seastone

Naiada@Faeblight. Thank you!
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Shedelin@Deepwood. Good luck in the contest!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast