+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spaulders of Earthen Might?

Soulwalker

Default Spaulders of Earthen Might?

Quite a while back I got a wardrobe item as named above ^. It's a rock shoulder piece that can't be dyed, and seems to go with nothing. I got it from the Raptr app. Been asking a bit in-game if anyone knows something to go with them, but it seems that mountain shoulders don't exactly find a home in the Rift wardrobe. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me and all of the other curious player know. They are grey and pretty much look like volcanoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyl View Post
    Quite a while back I got a wardrobe item as named above ^. It's a rock shoulder piece that can't be dyed, and seems to go with nothing. I got it from the Raptr app. Been asking a bit in-game if anyone knows something to go with them, but it seems that mountain shoulders don't exactly find a home in the Rift wardrobe. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me and all of the other curious player know. They are grey and pretty much look like volcanoes.
    I've been meaning to experiment with them and the "Tempered Steel" wardrobe set. Could probably get something that matches with the right dyes (that is, on the wardrobe set)
    Last edited by Crithappens; 07-09-2014 at 07:18 PM.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyl View Post
    I can't even find my mine, they're like gone! Wat gives? I still have my Raptr pet though thank goodness. Should put in a ticket.

+ Reply to Thread