+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By carramus
  • 2 Post By carramus

Thread: Rune Selection Database

RIFT Fan Site Operator carramus's Avatar

Default Rune Selection Database

Hello everyone!

I have updated the domain name for my previously created Rune selection database and it is up and running again. I created the site about a year ago and it was going well until the hosting service became an issue. It's up and running again, new domain name, same look and feel. I added a page to add a rune if you find something missing.

Please visit the site and look around, test it, and hopefully it will prove useful for someone. If you find something out of place or missing, don't hesitate to contact me here or from the website.

runecrafts.com

Thanks all!
    Rift Rune Database

GSB 5/5 | GP 4/4 | DH 4/4 | RoS 4/4(Conq) | HK 11/11 | RotP 4/4 | ID 5/8 | PF 4/4 | FT 4/4 | TDQ 4/4 | EE 4/5 | GA 1/4 | *Semi-Retired*

Shadowlander

Thank you very much, very helpful...

This is great, thank you very much!

Would it be possible to set it up so that we could sort the results by column? That would make it even more helpful IMO

RIFT Fan Site Operator carramus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R0NlN View Post
    Would it be possible to set it up so that we could sort the results by column? That would make it even more helpful IMO
    Thank you guys for the great responses. This actually crossed my mind today as I was checking stability R0NIN. I'm going to see what I can do as soon as possible to get this implemented.

Thanks for the great suggestion.
    Rift Rune Database

GSB 5/5 | GP 4/4 | DH 4/4 | RoS 4/4(Conq) | HK 11/11 | RotP 4/4 | ID 5/8 | PF 4/4 | FT 4/4 | TDQ 4/4 | EE 4/5 | GA 1/4 | *Semi-Retired*

+ Reply to Thread