• 2 Post By Pinkhate
  • 1 Post By RoughRaptorsOld
  • 3 Post By Raive
  • 1 Post By Pinkhate
  • 1 Post By Pinkhate

Thread: Daily streamer - Pinkhate

Soulwalker

Default Daily streamer - Pinkhate

Hello, my name is Mikko and my game nick is Pinkhate. I started playing this game about 2 weeks ago, and I love it. Im HC gamer from Finland. I try to stream everyday. I also use TeamSpeak 3.Come to say hi and everyone is welcome... of course :P

TWITCH

If you hate pink, avoid Hailol :P

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by LithaAurora View Post
    If you hate pink, avoid Hailol :P
    haha ok i will

I am your devil.
    Swoon/60 Cleric Healer/High Elf/Typhiria
    My Youtube: www.youtube.com/swoonthelightlotus

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by sw00n View Post
    I am your devil.
    thanks i need that
    Last edited by Pinkhate; 03-31-2014 at 02:32 AM.

Sword of Telara

Much respect for you if streaming is what you want to do, but I have never understood this whole "watch me play a game live" thing, generally if I have enough time to watch someone play a game I'd rather use it to actually play the game

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Asharoth View Post
    Much respect for you if streaming is what you want to do, but I have never understood this whole "watch me play a game live" thing, generally if I have enough time to watch someone play a game I'd rather use it to actually play the game
    i understan yyour point, but streaming is social thing. ppl want to share thing and tell another players how good game RIFT is. ITs free marketing for game and community... i think

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkhate View Post
    i understan yyour point, but streaming is social thing. ppl want to share thing and tell another players how good game RIFT is. ITs free marketing for game and community... i think
    Then what good does it do to post about it on a forums where people already know about and play Rift?

I too don't get this whole streaming thing, or Let's Play videos. If I want to see a game, I will play it, not watch someone else play. Even weirder in a F2P game. I mean sure, if I had to buy the game I may go look at some game play videos before buying it, but this game is free. I can just check it out myself.
    Lathais@Deepwood - <The Praetorians> - 60 Rogue
    Check out this guide Guide for fresh 60's: The One Level 60 Guide - Updated for 2.5
    Check these out:Gaming/Computer Glasses
    My Multi-Touch Table Project

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    I too don't get this whole streaming thing, or Let's Play videos. If I want to see a game, I will play it, not watch someone else play. Even weirder in a F2P game. I mean sure, if I had to buy the game I may go look at some game play videos before buying it, but this game is free. I can just check it out myself.
    Many people stream (myself included) end game content that others can't and probably will never see. I give the opportunity on a weekly basis for those who will never be able to see current content with their own eyes a way to see the content through my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Then what good does it do to post about it on a forums where people already know about and play Rift?

Once upon a time back in my day...gamers used to gather in small living rooms and either play a multiplayer game together or watch one another play a game on a difficult level to see if he/she could beat it. Streaming helps bring back that feeling.

#retiredBear #teamBBCs #puffForeverMad

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Raive View Post
    Once upon a time back in my day...gamers used to gather in small living rooms and either play a multiplayer game together or watch one another play a game on a difficult level to see if he/she could beat it. Streaming helps bring back that feeling.
    Thats all i want oldschool feeling...

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Raive View Post
    My stream strart vey well. I have 10+ viewers alltime and we share tips and tricks... chat is very active

so oldschool love working <3

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkhate View Post
    My stream strart vey well. I have 10+ viewers alltime and we share tips and tricks... chat is very active

so oldschool love working <3
    Hey ppl! What kind of music you listen when you playing RIFT?

Iike 90's dance/rave music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAlR...=RD5KJ__06kyxs

+ Reply to Thread