+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have you got the idea!

Soulwalker

Default Have you got the idea!

I have noticed there is no forum for possible future in-game idea's, maybe I am not looking hard enough.
    I really like the fishing in this game and they have covered a lot for it, But I was thinking the other day wouldn't it be nice to sit on a tackle box make-up some ground bait and be able to lure those little pools of fish to me just like in RL.
    Maybe a survivalist could make a variety of different types of ground bait, for clever fish/Rare fish/common fish and so on.
    I have noticed that those fish pools are random and tend to move about the lakes or rivers, Which is fine in zones that contain vast amounts of water. But iron pine peaks for example only has small pockets of water and for the most part of the time there is no fish pools available.
    This is just an idea.
    Last edited by maisey1; 02-12-2014 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maisey1 View Post
    I have noticed there is no forum for possible future in-game idea's, maybe I am not looking hard enough.
    I really like the fishing in this game and they have covered a lot for it, But I was thinking the other day wouldn't it be nice to sit on a tackle box make-up some ground bait and be able to lure those little pools of fish to me just like in RL.
    Maybe a survivalist could make a variety of different types of ground bait, for clever fish/Rare fish/common fish and so on.
    I have noticed that those fish pools are random and tend to move about the lakes or rivers, Which is fine in zones that contain vast amounts of water. But iron pine peaks for example only has small pockets of water and for the most part of the time there is no fish pools available.
    This is just an idea.
    There is one, it's called the "Suggestions" forum.
    Make a thread in there for "Future Ideas".
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragerblade View Post
    Know your place and don't talk to me ok?
    Faeblight
    60 Cleric - 60 Mage - 60 Rogue

+ Reply to Thread