+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Raven costume

Default The Raven costume

Hi all

I've seen this guy running around in "The Raven" costume.

http://cdn6.riftscene.com/wp-content...aeblight11.jpg

Could anyone tell me where i can get it and how?

I really want one

p.s. sry if posted in wrong section, didnt really know where to post this

The hood is: Dark Reaper's Helm
    Its in the cash shop, was part of the grim reaper looking costume, the set isnt very expensive if i recall.

Not sure about the armor, maybe a PVP set?
    Soulraiser - 60 Cleric // Soulslayer - 60 Warrior // Soulshadow 60 Mage
    Faeblight NA
    http://www.dargaardknights.com
    Visit our recruiting thread HERE

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by VolitheBear View Post
    Hi all

I've seen this guy running around in "The Raven" costume.

http://cdn6.riftscene.com/wp-content...aeblight11.jpg

Could anyone tell me where i can get it and how?

I really want one

p.s. sry if posted in wrong section, didnt really know where to post this
    This was a limited time community special. I don't believe it's available anymore.
    The helm is correct as above, the shoulders are the mage cloth empyreal set (or the tribal set in store) and I believe the other pieces are the old ID infernal plate/chain pieces.

As others have mentioned, the Raven costume set was temporarily available for sale after the "Dance the Night Away" Autumn Harvest Wardrobe Contest that RiftScene held in conjunction with Trion. The Top 3 winners got their costume sets put up on the Rift Store.

You can get all parts individually though:
    • Helm: Dark Reaper's Helm
      Obtained from Dark Reaper's Bundle under Rift Store -> Wardrobe. Costs 850 Credits (765 for Patron). No other way to obtain that particular helm. Binds to Account.
    • Shoulders: Empyreal Slayer's Shoulderpads
      Obtained from Rift Store -> Equipment -> Mage Filter for 2,300 Empyreal Slayer's Marks (Level 60 Expert Dungeon and Tier 1 Raid currency) or 960 Credits (864 for Patron).
    • Chest: Unknown.
      The closest I can find is the Warrior's Level 50 Infernal Breastplate (9000 Infernal Mark of Ascension) and the matching Warrior's Level 50 PvP Avenger's Breastplate (34k favor). However it isn't the exact same model. The ones I've mentioned 'flare out' with cloth/chain at the bottom compared to The Raven's single triangular piece. The ones I've linked also don't have a glowing orb in the middle.

It's not the relic version of the Infernal Breastplate either. Given the glowing orb in the middle, I'm inclined to suspect it's a Tier 1 Level 60 dropped piece. If anyone has any ideas it'd be greatly appreciated!
    • Gloves: Avenger's Gauntlets
      Obtained from Rift Store -> PvP -> Armor -> Warrior Filter -> Gloves -> Level 50.
      Costs 20k Favor. (PvP Currency)
    • Legs: Empyreal Vanquisher's Leggings
      Obtained from Rift Store -> Equipment -> Armor -> Rogue Filter -> Legs -> Level 60.
      You'll need to preview the 'upgrade' after the base Empyreal Conqueror's Leggings as it slightly changes the outfit to allow the highlights to be gray instead of white, and the upgraded piece covers the glow from the orbs on the piece. Costs 3390 IS for base + 8640 IS for the upgrade.

Note: The straps are brown. My guess is that the original screenshot was taken in Endless Eclipse and due to lighting/glow/color bug, the straps on his turned dark brown/gray. The actual "The Raven" outfit might have had the colors adjusted though to look like the screenshot. Of course it could be some other gear with a slight adjustment to the model.
    • Feet: Ascended's Greater Sabatons
      Obtained from Rift Store -> Equipment -> Armor -> Warrior Filter -> Feet -> Level 50.
      Costs 400 platinum or 270 Credits (243 for Patron).
    Last edited by Jonus; 01-28-2014 at 03:51 PM.

Plane Touched

The Chest item is Called "Vanquisher's Breastplate. Its a defiant warrior "Level 50" PvP item that cost 34k favor.

Edit: you also linked the wrong gloves. The correct gloves are also from the defiant warrior. "Level 50" PvP set. The set you mentioned are guardian, The ones in the wardrobe are defiant.
    Last edited by Lannisterxx; 01-28-2014 at 05:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyrestorme
    cinderburst is a 20% proc or ur doin it wrong

Plane Touched

Here are the differences in the two sets. Top row is the guardian set, lower row is the defiant.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrestorme
    cinderburst is a 20% proc or ur doin it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Lannisterxx View Post
    The Chest item is Called "Vanquisher's Breastplate. Its a defiant warrior "Level 50" PvP item that cost 34k favor.

Edit: you also linked the wrong gloves. The correct gloves are also from the defiant warrior. "Level 50" PvP set. The set you mentioned are guardian, The ones in the wardrobe are defiant.
    Ah that makes sense - was viewing those on the Rift store as a Guardian (probably can't view them in the merchants either as a Guardian).

Thanks for the correction!

Edit: Ah nuts, the Social Clothing vendor in Meridian only goes up to Level 35; doesn't include the Level 50 set. Can't send them to my Guardian :<
    Last edited by Jonus; 01-28-2014 at 09:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread