+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By darkzerofury

Thread: Who the hell came up with the idea of getting married in rift :D

Default Who the hell came up with the idea of getting married in rift :D

The title is one question, I'd also like to who the hell thought of the design and artwork for the Air rift, it looks bloody epic, my favourite of all types of rifts!
    Who the hell came up with the idea of getting married in rift :D-air-rift.jpg

Also, zone events are just my irresistable cup of tea, this being the hardest one so far lol Who the hell came up with the idea of getting married in rift :D-smolderon-zone-event-boss.jpg

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nerosyth View Post
    The title is one question, I'd also like to who the hell thought of the design and artwork for the Air rift, it looks bloody epic, my favourite of all types of rifts!
    ah, the air rifts!!

watching one open is hilarious, electrified nuggets popping out of a hole in the sky..... hehehe.

its like crucia is on the throne and has suddenly voided lightning turds (she has lightning breath, why cant she have lightning poo?)

Plane Touched

Since Laethys and Maelforge hooked up (sister and brother too I might add, but apparently such things don't matter when you're dragon gods, since you're a power incarnated into a body and not a genetic being like the rest of us) it only makes sense that players can hook up too. And since Ascended are TECHNICALLY unable to have children (sterile, because of our rez process or source stone bodies) does that mean we're allowed to do the same? (Just occured to me :\ )

On that same note. If Defiants have sourcestone flowing through our veins... why are we flesh and blood? And do we glisten and shine in the sun like bad vampires do since we're chiseled stone demi gods?

Once every year, only once mind you, someone asks or refers to the Ascended having kids, or lack of ability to do so. I don't think anyone has ever really figured it out, being children are interestingly absent from Telara as a whole. We just kind of agree that they are there, but packed into houses by worried parents as Telara is a scary place.

Getting married in Rift- it was part of a thing to be in the Guinness Book of World Records for the most marriages in-game over a 24 hour period of time. I've been married so many times in-game my legacy name should be Gabor.

Life rifts are my favorite.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

Soulwalker

Hmm, this fine female I know is playing Rift, maybe I'll pop the question.

ingame...
    http://www.YouTube.com/A1R5N1P3R

Seastone [US PVP] <HyperActive> GUARDIAN Recruiting Thread:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post4796005

+ Reply to Thread