+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy new year - Last nights light show - TB ZAVIEL

Soulwalker

Default Happy new year - Last nights light show - TB ZAVIEL

Hey everyone, first of all a happy new year to all of you!

At 12 P.M. GMT +1 I was started a light show for the achievement to celebrate new year. After some dancing in my dimension (HMS CS Royale) the idea came up to throw a light show up in Tempest Bay on the Zaviel shard. My apologies for the crap quality. I was on 10 VFX and low settings, but more videos have been made as far as im aware.

http://nl.tinypic.com/r/2rek58j/5

This is just a part of it. The show went on. Later there was cheering, dancing, clapping and ofcourse yelling when everyone was out of fireworks.

Special credits to:
    Mortuum@zaviel - Co hosting and passing out fireworks
    Alyvian@gelidra - Co hosting
    Maruna@zaviel - Co hosting
    (Killingflaw@zaviel - Co hosting and crappy video =3)

All the people who joined to make this possible ofcourse, since this wasn't a premade plan, but one improvised around 11:40 server time. I forgot exact names. So this is about all I remember haha. Please if anyone that joined there has a video or whatever, post it ^^!

Live and let live!
    Killingflaw@zaviel

Sword of Telara

Oh that was you that kept crashing me out of TB while i was trying to do my crafting dailies, cheers buddy
    Last edited by Asharoth; 01-02-2014 at 04:48 AM.
    Asharak@zaviel: 60 Rogue
    Ashorath@zaviel: 60 Warrior
    Pinestone@zaviel: 60 Cleric

Soulwalker

Yea, you were not the only one that crashed haha

Actually plan was to crash the server with all fireworks and I'm pretty sure it was close;p

Joking of course, sorry to hear anyone crashed during lightshow. Was really amazing, and I would like to personally thank all people who joined us, and participated, those mentioned by Killing, and those we can't really remember(well, I cant for sure;p).

Thank you all again and yeah, if anyone made any good videos where it's actually possible to see anything, or even screenies, we would love to see them.

Cheers

Mort.

+ Reply to Thread