+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rift Fansite Kit?

Soulwalker

Default Rift Fansite Kit?

Hey all

I wanted to download the Rift fansite kit and try my hand at it however when I clicked the download link at: http://community.riftgame.com/en/fansites/ I just get taken back to the home page. I am not sure if this has to do with the website change for free to play but does anyone know where I can download a fansite kit (if it still exists)?

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

That fansite kit was super duper old, so we removed it. Good news, though! We plan to put a new, more powerful kit up soon
    CM Morgana ~ Community Coordinator ~
    Avatar art is courtesy of Allie Brosh!

How soon might we be talking? Weeks? Months? Years? No trolling meant with that question. I am working on a website for my gaming group and we are recruiting friends and family and new people from other games at the moment and I was wanting to put some more rift related graphics on the site and attempted to download the fansite kit and had the same issues as the OP did. I'd really like to support RIFT by better representing the game on my site, so I'm really looking forward to the new kit.

Plane Walker

Looking for the fansite kit as well! How soon is "soon"?

This. Would be nice to have access to all the concept art and what have you. The facebook page simply isn't enough.

#retiredBear #teamBBCs #puffForeverMad

I would love this sooner than later =( Building an RP Community site and slim on resources.

Who knows how long it will take them to add it, so I uploaded the original fansite kit for you. That way you at least have some resources available to you. It is outdated though, so no complaining!

RIFT_FSK_EN.zip

Thanks Riane =D

Many many thanks! Something is surely better than nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Who knows how long it will take them to add it, so I uploaded the original fansite kit for you. That way you at least have some resources available to you. It is outdated though, so no complaining!

RIFT_FSK_EN.zip

thx a lot for the kit!

Soulwalker

Default <3

RIFT_FSK_EN.zip
    you saved me having to walk to my main pc to transfer this, for that I thank you

RIFT_FSK_EN.zip
    Omgosh thank you I had accidentally deleted mine and didn't know it tell just now. Still no new update but that is ok I am super happy atm.

Soulwalker

I'm also very interested in the updated fansite kit!

Hi guys still no news on the fan site kit ???

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Nyshia View Post
    How soon might we be talking? Weeks? Months? Years? No trolling meant with that question. I am working on a website for my gaming group and we are recruiting friends and family and new people from other games at the moment and I was wanting to put some more rift related graphics on the site and attempted to download the fansite kit and had the same issues as the OP did. I'd really like to support RIFT by better representing the game on my site, so I'm really looking forward to the new kit.
    Lol Right. On. The. Money. Give this man a rex!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast