+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone care to role play?

Default Anyone care to role play?

I used to role play on Gaia, and, not gonna lie, it was pretty hardcore. (Cause' I'm just cool like that. ;] )

Anyway, I adore the world of Rift. I would love to participate in a literate role play with one or more people. The situation? Doesn't really matter, though I will post some ideas in a moment.

The characters? Personally, I plan to play a Kelari female. I prefer the culture and rich background of the Defiant, though it would be interesting to have some Defiant-Guardian interaction. (Crossing sides, stumbling into one another for whatever reason, etc.)
    Romance? Why the hell not.
    Full sentences and third person? A must.
    No levels or specific moves? No thank you. I don't have my character's moves and experience points memorized, sorry. I would prefer a real world perspective.

So, I'm sure you're wondering, got any ideas? Hell yeah, I do.

Guardian or Defiant gets screwed thanks to a malfunction in the wonderful little gates we love to fast travel through oh so often. Said warrior ends up in enemy territory, completely lost out in the wild.

Guardian or Defiant is on a mission to save the world, as usual, and disguises oneself as the opposing force, and infiltrates in order to gain information. Slowly, they begin to see the other side of things, and begins to see the entire war as a pointless struggle, when really, they should be focusing on the planes and such.

Then of course, there's the good old two people, from the same team, meet on the field of battle, or in Meridian, or in a bar, or whatever. There's plenty of wiggle room with those story lines, as well.

Of course, if you have any ideas, just message me or post them here. I really, really, really want to do this, so please don't be afraid to ask questions or anything! Thanks!

NVM! I'm working on taking this down now! Wrong area! So, so, sorry!!!!! D: I can't seem to edit the thread itself, so if a mod or admin happens to catch this, can you please remove it??? It would be much appreciated. Sorry for my stupidity! X(
    Last edited by Syfka; 12-14-2011 at 11:55 PM.
    "For the man sound in body and serene in mind there is no such thing as bad weather, every day has its beauty and storms which whip the blood do but make it pulse more vigorously."

+ Reply to Thread