+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Random gear ideas...

Quote Originally Posted by Typrop View Post
    hehe I won't lie I certainly wouldn't turn down an offer. I'm glad you enjoy them though....

Here is a mount concept that I was thinknig of thatd basivcally be a modified gorilla mount thingy(I can't remember the name)
    A Najmok - and the head kinda looks like the head of the big dragon you spawn for DSC dailies in shimmersand. Nice.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Vigour View Post
    Trion. Give this guy a job. He deserves it and I'm sure he would blow away your current graphics designers.

And we need more armor like the shimmer one he sketched.

This! Absolutely amazing stuff, love the shimmersand regalia! Soooo good...

nice stuff, i like the weapon alot

Telaran

Really nice scythe!

This guy is tallented!

These are all awesome! You really should be designing armor/costume sets for the game. Keep up the good work

Glad you folks like it, sorry for the lack of updates, been very busy. I have a few more ideas I'm sketching up at the moment specifically 5 weapons like "Burning Wanton Khopesh" and 3 seasonal wardrobes, however this weekend I'm planning on posting 2 Soul wallpapers(Male Kelari Bard and Female Mathosian Warden). I also did an oil painting of Sanctum that I'm waiting to dry a bit before plopping it on my scanner....

To add to that I did apply to Trion for an art job, hoping that goes over well hehe.
    Last edited by Typrop; 10-24-2011 at 09:57 AM.

"Creation is a paradox. It hatches from its opposite."—Olka, Mistmeadow witch
    CGhub Portfolio | My Sketchbook | RIFT related sketches and art | Rift Gear and wardrobe concept sketches

Truely amazing art. Really talented. Keep up the good work.
    Que @ Whitefall

Rift Disciple

Omg these look amazing!

Trion needs to hire you!
    Yourtoy
    <Breaking Bads>
    11/11 HK

Here is a tartagon cloak I was sketching up this morning for a couple of minutes.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Random gear ideas...-tatagoncloak.jpg  
    Last edited by Typrop; 11-18-2011 at 09:00 AM.

CGhub Portfolio | My Sketchbook | RIFT related sketches and art | Rift Gear and wardrobe concept sketches

Great work mate. A real talent.

Could you design a shield? I love shields and really disappointed of the ingame ones. Would love to see a female bahmi carrying a huge tower shield. If you have time, I would be grateful.
    Core of Icewatch - MOIRAE
    ID 4/8 Apply

Quote Originally Posted by Shield Happens View Post
    Great work mate. A real talent.

Could you design a shield? I love shields and really disappointed of the ingame ones. Would love to see a female bahmi carrying a huge tower shield. If you have time, I would be grateful.

I actually had started doing a shield a few days ago based on Maelforge. It's just a general idea, but here it is...

Designed it so the eyes have a subtle opening animation as you look down. Also wanted the shield to have the overall impression of being made as a homeage to the red one himself for lets say if you had killed his second in command or a well known acolyte of his you'd get the tower shield from that NPC. OR if there is a quest to kill him then this is a rewarded shield that is made from his hide.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Random gear ideas...-redone.jpg  
    Last edited by Typrop; 11-27-2011 at 09:35 PM.

I guess I'll join you with some of my ideas, it's all still work in progress

Reaver armor concept (I'll update it when I make some progress)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Random gear ideas...-armor2.jpg  
    Last edited by Slicartius; 11-29-2011 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Typrop View Post
    I actually had started doing a shield a few days ago based on Maelforge. It's just a general idea, but here it is...

Designed it so the eyes have a subtle opening animation as you look down. Also wanted the shield to have the overall impression of being made as a homeage to the red one himself for lets say if you had killed his second in command or a well known acolyte of his you'd get the tower shield from that NPC. OR if there is a quest to kill him then this is a rewarded shield that is made from his hide.
    Thank you very much. Awesome work! I like metal/wood/stone concepts more but still, it looks amazing.

I believe bottom of the shield supposed to make it look like an open mouth but you were hesitant, don't be. Keep it goin like this and make it scream!
    Core of Icewatch - MOIRAE
    ID 4/8 Apply

Final version, it's also my first ps project and I can't be arsed with it anymore, because I don't know how to improve it further.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Random gear ideas...-reaver.jpg  
    Last edited by Slicartius; 11-30-2011 at 07:38 AM.

Ask Trion to hire you NAO, actually they should be asking YOU lol C=
    Last edited by Potato Chips; 12-13-2011 at 08:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2