+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RIFT the Movie, YAY!

Default RIFT the Movie, YAY!

Hi guys! Check out the trailer for the upcoming epic movie adaptation of RIFT.

- Black Angus Goon Squads
    Last edited by Eorith; 06-11-2011 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Embedded video

My time at 50 resembles more of this.

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

lol^^^ Did you enjoy the video?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Villaintine View Post
    My time at 50 resembles more of this.

I watched the whole video, I want one. I want one now. Just to put random **** into.

Also to the OP, your vid was boring and i want my 3 minutes back but it also made me curious as to where the music / soundtrack is from. Care to share?

Yeah, they need to optimize the game more. In Raid Rifts I see my FPS go down to like 5 fps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobly View Post
    I watched the whole video, I want one. I want one now. Just to put random **** into.

Also to the OP, your vid was boring and i want my 3 minutes back but it also made me curious as to where the music / soundtrack is from. Care to share?
    Sorry if you didn't like the vid but I'm afraid I can't give you your 3 minutes back. The music though is Unstoppable by E.S. Posthumus. Thanks for watching anyways and maybe you'll enjoy our other video.

Peace

- Black Angus Goon Squad

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tassels View Post
    Yeah, they need to optimize the game more. In Raid Rifts I see my FPS go down to like 5 fps.
    Build a better computer... I have the game above high settings. I have it with all the sliders up, so completely maxed out. Yet i never go below 35fps during invasions. Usually can sit at 50-70fps.

My PC isn't the best money can buy either, I just get the best bang for your buck but don't cheap out on things. Blaming rifts optimization won't help you, as the game is fairly optimized as it is. Remember also, all NPCs and world interactions are dealt by their server (the shard you're on) Imagine all the calculations that server is doing constantly, yet it still manages to keep up and stream to us with no issues. Actually rendering the game graphically your side is down to your PC's hardware. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Death Magnetic View Post
    Build a better computer... I have the game above high settings. I have it with all the sliders up, so completely maxed out. Yet i never go below 35fps during invasions. Usually can sit at 50-70fps.

My PC isn't the best money can buy either, I just get the best bang for your buck but don't cheap out on things. Blaming rifts optimization won't help you, as the game is fairly optimized as it is. Remember also, all NPCs and world interactions are dealt by their server (the shard you're on) Imagine all the calculations that server is doing constantly, yet it still manages to keep up and stream to us with no issues. Actually rendering the game graphically your side is down to your PC's hardware. Just saying.
    Oh I know. But I can run more graphically intensive games than Rift, including other MMOs (Aion and WAR come to mind) on my computer. The game can be graphically optimized more to run on lower quality hardware.

But yeah, I'll probably upgrade my desktop sometime soonish.
    Last edited by Tassels; 06-10-2011 at 05:17 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by BAGSgaming View Post
    Sorry if you didn't like the vid but I'm afraid I can't give you your 3 minutes back. The music though is Unstoppable by E.S. Posthumus. Thanks for watching anyways and maybe you'll enjoy our other video.

Peace

- Black Angus Goon Squad
    Amazing song. Much appreciated for sharing, also my previous post made me sound like a **** but im seriously tired so apologies.

I've never been a fan of video's like the one you made

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobly View Post
    Amazing song. Much appreciated for sharing, also my previous post made me sound like a **** but im seriously tired so apologies.

I've never been a fan of video's like the one you made
    No problem, and apology accepted!

Quote Originally Posted by BAGSgaming View Post
    Hi guys! Check out the trailer for the upcoming epic movie adaptation of RIFT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRYsSpLiIjE

- Black Angus Goon Squads
    I thought it was cute and funny and it looked like you all had a fun time making it

fun to watch

best part was "Romance <3"
    Tenderly, Warrior of < Learn to Play >
    Freeholme Server
    R.I.P Emberlord Server

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    I thought it was cute and funny and it looked like you all had a fun time making it
    We did! Thanks for taking the time to watch it and also leave feedback on Youtube if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctaa View Post
    fun to watch

best part was "Romance <3"
    Thank you!

Default Nice movie

Nice movie lad!
    No matter how dark the night, morning always comes. And our journey begins anew...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast