+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sigs by Sapphy

Default Sigs by Sapphy

Well, since the offer is still open in EQ2 and WOW, I might as well open the offer to my fellow players in Rift. Hello, I'm Sapphirius, or Sapphy for short, and I make signature art. Now, there are some who would argue that sigs aren't art, and I just shrug at them go about my merry way. If you would like me to make a sig for you, I'd be more than happy to oblige. For the summer, turn around will be fairly fast (about a week, if that long), but since I moonlight as a high school chemistry teacher, when the school year hits, expect long turn around times.

Copied and pasted from my EQ2 Sigs Thread...

It will be your responsibility to make sure that the images you send me are not trademarked or copyrighted or that you have the express permission of the original artist to use that image. If I have any doubts about using a particular piece of artwork, I may refuse to use it in your signature or refuse to do the signature entirely.
    • If you would like to have a siggy made, send your requests and unzipped screenshots to sapphirius@yahoo.com.
    • Drafts, revisions, and final copies will be displayed in this thread and/or showcased in my original post.
    • At any point in time, I reserve the right to change your position on the Waiting/Current Order Lists.
    • I also reserve the right to refuse to make your signature or to stop working on your signature while it is in progress.
    • Please note that I am providing this service for free and on my own personal time.

1. Please make sure your screen resolution is turned up and your character is well lit when taking your screenshot.
    TIP #1: Clear screenshots against a contrasting background are easier to cut and therefore are finished faster.
    TIP #2: Up close screenshots make for better final images. Be sure to zoom your camera in for that lovely pic.
    TIP #3: For the best quality jpeg image you can get, go to your "Options" menu. Under "UI Settings" will be a section titled "Screenshots." Slide the jpeg setting all the way to its maximum quality.
    2. State your name, server, guild name, favorite quote, or any other information you may want on your sig.
    3. Be sure to tell me what you want and a bit about your character's personality. I work best when given free reign, but if I don't have a direction to go in, the result may not be what you wanted.
    4. If you want a different sized sig, banner, or avatar, please let me know the size you wish. Otherwise, by default:
    • All signatures will be 500x165 pixels.
    • All icons/avatars will be 80x80 or 130x130 pixels.
    • All banners will be 800x160 pixels.
    • All paperdolls will be 170 x 305 pixels.

Current Order List:

Waiting List:

1. Endriel (waiting on info & screenshots)

Recent Signatures:

Banners:

Web Sites:

Screenshot Manipulations:

The lovely and talented Baras. All she needed was a little lightening and some added contrast.

This was the only screenshot Amnerys (EQ2 Community Relations) had given for a sig contest.
    Last edited by Suyin; 06-06-2011 at 02:26 PM.

Default Kelton

And here is Kelton and his affectionately named pet Useless.

Default Updated 6/7/11

Well, apparently, the forums have decided that I don't need to be able to edit my original post for updates, so I shall have to keep track of updates throughout the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suyin View Post
    Current Order List:

1. Doxie (in progress)

Waiting List:

1. Endriel (waiting on info & screenshots)
    2. Zorastiz (waiting on info & screenshots)

Did you do your avatar too? I would definitely love one of those. I've been admiring both for a while now lol
    Last edited by Alexial; 06-07-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Yes, I did both. Send me screenshots and an idea of what you want, and I'll make them up for you.

Excellent I shall do it later this evening when I'm home! (stuck at work in 90 degree weather x.x)

Default Updated 6/7/11

I've got you on the waiting list, which now reads as follows...

Current Order List:

1. Lathlaeril - Rift (in progress)
    2. Doxie - Rift (in progress)

Waiting List:

1. Salavar - EQ2 (info received)
    2. Chester - WOW (info received)
    3. Endriel - Rift (waiting on info & screenshots)
    4. Alexial - Rift (waiting on info & screenshots)

This would be so much easier to track if they would just let me edit and re-edit my original post. *eyes the moderators*

Default Lathlaeril

And feedback from Lath has been received, so I can move on to the next order.

Updated list...
    Current Order List:

1. Salavar - EQ2 (in progress)
    2. Doxie - Rift (in progress)

Waiting List:

1. Chester - WOW (info received)
    2. Endriel - Rift (waiting on info & screenshots)
    3. Alexial - Rift (waiting on info & screenshots)

Well, Salavar's sig is taking longer than expected because he's decided to give me free reign, bold and daring little rat that he is. Because my hands shake, I don't often do stuff like this, but I'll admit I had a lot of fun with it so far.

Since his order is a bit more time consuming... Cinos! I am starting on yours and still waiting for screenshots and information from Alexial and Endriel.

And here is the work for Cinos...

He wanted ice or Guardian themed and said that the Guardian intro had given him chills, so I went with Vigil and flashes of reflected of light.

The new list is as follows...
    Current Order List:

1. Salavar - EQ2 (in progress)

Waiting List:

1. Endriel - Rift (waiting on info)
    2. Alexial - Rift (waiting on info)
    3. Ishalas - Rift (waiting on info)

Plane Touched

Thats so awesome, thank you again :-D

"...But the gods of the Vigil intervened. Their messengers went among the fallen and Ascended the worthy, not for their virtue, but for their MIGHT! In you, they place their faith, their hope and their power. You are our salvation. YOU are a Guardian."

It's not often I put two different characters on the same sig. It actually came out very nice. Perhaps I should do that more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Suyin View Post
    It's not often I put two different characters on the same sig. It actually came out very nice. Perhaps I should do that more often.

Love it... Thanks heaps!
    <Knights of Wolfsbane>
    Sheraseval - 60 Cleric (P51)
    Sheriseter - 50 Rogue (P35)
    Claraseval - <50 Warrior
    Clariseter - <50 Mage

I'm glad you like it.

A gift for Remissus, captured at an RP event he hosted

I love Rift screenshots. They're already so beautiful and need very little work at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast