+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ambrodel
  • 1 Post By Shas

Thread: Returning player, looking for build

Soulwalker

Default Returning player, looking for build

Hey guys!

As the title says, I'm a returning player, and looking for a new warrior build.

I haven't played since Rift turned F2P. I have a level 64 warrior. I started at lvl 60, but I've been running IA, to lvl up to 65.

I don't have any of the DLC, but plan on buying it in the future for other souls (mainly tempest).

So basically what I'm wanting to find out is what is the best F2P build for warrior for raids?

Raids are what I'm most interested in and want the best possible build for DPS warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganjii View Post
    So basically what I'm wanting to find out is what is the best F2P build for warrior for raids?
    Welcome back.

I present to you...

The Warrior Guides section of the forums. Have fun
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

Soulwalker

I was looking at those actually and wasn't sure which ones were viable for raids or which were best for leveling.

I was looking at those actually and wasn't sure which ones were viable for raids or which were best for leveling.
    Most of them are for endgame. Most of them requires you to have the Eternal Weapon before they even work. But hey, you can get that quite easily as soon as you hit 70, so that's not something to worry about.

I recommend reading the "what to use" thread a bit down on first page. A year old by now, but nothing has really changed in that year.

Edit: I am currently sitting at 55 on my lowbie warrior, using a Riftblade/Warlord/Reaver build that works for leveling. And because I am really lazy, I have turned it into a 2-button spec. 1 for building, 1 for spending.
    Last edited by Ambrodel; 01-22-2021 at 01:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ing-build.html

New people posts are spread in newcommer, warr guides and- like this - warr duscussion.

You will get one LEGENDARY POINT per level on 66-70
    This legendary point is used to "socket" one of the special framed unlocks in your soultree to get the alternate effect.

RB and Paragon are strong and barely change in their playstyle with more leggy points.

Riftblade will be your endgame pve/pvp option anyway.

Paragon is a macro spammer.

Both pve and pvp Riftblade benefit from Warchanter. Tempest is more "nice to have" while 61 Tempest with all legendary points literaly is a weak onebutton spammer
    And while you browse, read and find help - consider leaving a like.
    It doesn't mean anything but to the author.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ing-build.html

New people posts are spread in newcommer, warr guides and- like this - warr duscussion.

You will get one LEGENDARY POINT per level on 66-70
    This legendary point is used to "socket" one of the special framed unlocks in your soultree to get the alternate effect.

RB and Paragon are strong and barely change in their playstyle with more leggy points.

Riftblade will be your endgame pve/pvp option anyway.

Paragon is a macro spammer.

Both pve and pvp Riftblade benefit from Warchanter. Tempest is more "nice to have" while 61 Tempest with all legendary points literaly is a weak onebutton spammer

Thank you guys both for your help! I've been looking at the links provided and have found a lot of useful information. Shas I see your quite popular on this board. I'm about to hit 65 and was told to go somewhere to start the story after, but can't remember where that is.

you will need to start your eternal weapon quest.
    this is picked up just outside of Alittu
    you can find full guides for Level 70 gear here.

+ Reply to Thread