+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing Comet of destruction

Soulwalker

Default Missing Comet of destruction

Missing Comet of destruction from Vostigar Veteranís Greaves of the Presever
    I have noticed if these are upgraded its missing on Enkindled Sabatons as well
    anyone else having this problem.
    This is for my synergy crystal, I had it full (4 items) then after update only 3.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Missing Comet of destruction-tassets.jpg   Missing Comet of destruction-greaves-preserver.jpg  
    Last edited by Cjaa; 07-10-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cjaa View Post
    Missing Comet of destruction from Vostigar Veteran’s Greaves of the Presever
    I have noticed if these are upgraded its missing on Enkindled Sabatons as well
    anyone else having this problem.
    You mean that Bastion of Steel equipment, when upgradet, loses rhe synnergy setbonus for you?
    Last edited by Shas; 07-10-2020 at 04:39 AM.
    And while you browse, read and find help - consider leaving a like.
    It doesn't mean anything but to the author.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    You mean that Bastion of Steel equipment, when upgradet, loses rhe synnergy setbonus for you?
    Vostigar Veteran's gear is bought with intel from the merchant in Utilla East, not the same as BoS gear. And yea they're saying they no longer get the synergy crystal bonus from those two. The Enkindled Sabatons are missing the set bonus for me as well, though all the other T1 store pieces still have it (when upgraded.) And I can't confirm the Veterans gear cause I never buy those but if the other upgraded pieces should have it, then that's a bug too. Something definitely broke during the last maintenance because others have reported other weird bugs too.

Update: The devs doing some changes in regards to synergy sets and several items were unintendedly affected. They are aware of the issue and will fix it asap.

Soulwalker

Default Thanks

Thanks Kelyk

+ Reply to Thread