+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Warchanter help please

  1. #1
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    47

    Question Warchanter help please

    I read that you can get infinite energy from warchanter. How? I only have 15 points since I'm going 61 RB.

  2. #2
    Plane Walker Ambrodel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JahnK View Post
    I read that you can get infinite energy from warchanter. How?
    Where did you read it? Usually, if it's in a guide of some sorts, there's an explanation in the guide.
    Last edited by Ambrodel; 05-20-2020 at 04:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

  3. #3
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    47

    Default

    So it's not a standard thing? OK, np. Just thought I would ask. It seemed a little to good to be something easy.

  4. #4
    Plane Walker Ambrodel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JahnK View Post
    So it's not a standard thing?
    If it was, it would be mandatory for any build.

    But again, WHERE did you read it?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

  5. #5
    General of Telara Shas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    911

    Default

    It's quite the opposite.

    The level 70 Eternal Weapon gives you a power reg bonus.

    Warchanter provides a power reg Penalty to reach the Weapon bonus more easily.

    Any pve build including Warchanter is ment for lvl 70 to endgame
    Last edited by Shas; 05-21-2020 at 07:03 PM.

    Hierosolyma | Shas | Shaslol | Syenn | Azuren | Jeru | Katane

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    139

    Default

    They may be thinking of things such as Catch Your Breath too. Less likely, but a possibility.

  7. #7
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Maybe he means warlord and not warchanter? Similar names ....

  8. #8
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    It's quite the opposite.

    The level 70 Eternal Weapon gives you a power reg bonus.

    Warchanter provides a power reg Penalty to reach the Weapon bonus more easily.

    Any pve build including Warchanter is ment for lvl 70 to endgame
    I think I got the idea from one of his builds. Just wanted to know how he does it. What do I need to put points in to get it.

  9. #9
    General of Telara Shas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JahnK View Post
    I think I got the idea from one of his builds. Just wanted to know how he does it. What do I need to put points in to get it.
    You need level 70 and a questline. It is not linked to any soultree but to a weapon:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...-22_200511.jpg



    Get it when hitting lvl 70

    And yes, this Weapon indeed has a great impact on how you play Warrior and what builds are good for pve.
    So you swich over to builds that play into the strengths of said weapon and have your power resource swiched 180 with it. You want to waste and reduce power as much as possible to get alot of the 10 second bonus uptime.
    Power hungry = good at the moment and a key aspect.

    Hover over one of your abilities and read the damage/ heal value of the tooltip. Now add some 42k to that to get an idea.

    You seem to be some lvl 68 or 69. Hit the second link at 70.
    Last edited by Shas; 05-22-2020 at 08:27 PM.

    Hierosolyma | Shas | Shaslol | Syenn | Azuren | Jeru | Katane

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts