+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Linkchanter

Shadowlander

Default Linkchanter

Hello, i heard couple of times about strong heal spec using warlord and warchanter, but cannot find any guide about it. I guess i could try to adapt the old chantion spec but id prefer a correct basis to start.

Could someone be kind enough to post something if its really good. Im generaly more dps oriented but id Line go give it a try

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...-08_192726.jpg

Some People spend a couple points differently but in general- that's it.
    -> For more hps on weak gear, go 3 from Stand and Deliver! into Military Stance.

The reason for WL mainly is Weapon Brothers, which transfers 15% of the target's dmg taken onto you.
    1-> buff Weapon Brothers on your maintank
    2->Buff Deep Breaths (to activate the 10 sec eternal bonus) and then buff Stand Tall! on your 2 tanks or tank and yourself

Your power may always remain on 0-20 as all the Warchanter abilities are quite costy+ ogcd.
    When you need to pull cd's asap, try to remain above 20 for Phallanx! and No permission to Die

Alternate I'm With you! and We stand united! as you then cast one of them every 0.5 seconds. I'm With you! provides 3 combopoints and heals stronger on targets with Stand tall! - We stand united! also grants absorption which can stack 3 times.

Keep up Liberation Treatment (Liberator) on your tanks or the tank and yourself.

Keep We are Unbowed! (Chanter 30pts) up on your tanks or tank and yourself. This is a off gcd finisher-hot only requiring 2 combo points.

Keep up Excellent Strike! on your tanks (lasts 30 seconds), which grants heals when the buffed target attacks.

Use Don't give up! (chanter 24 pts) as strong ogcd shield and best used before refreshing Liberation Treatment or Excellent Strike.

Your strongest cooldowns:

Phallanx! : Reduces the targets dmg taken by 30% - this is used after the mt on isiel phase 2 gets 3 stacks. (typical 'your cd first' call)

Band of Brotherhood : A small aoe around yourself totally derailing your healing done. Best used when the group takes massive dmg or when both your tanks take hits (Vindicator adds + stacks + Vindicator aoe.
    -> Passive extra heals + even more when in your circle.

Sidenotes:

Your main healing will come from your direct spam abilities. Still you want as many hots up on the tank to even the hps distribution as much as possible (in bos 2/3 you can't affort not healing for one second)

Remember that Weapon Brothers can tick quite hefty onto yourself so don't miss to keep up We are unbowed! on yourself and be ready to use No permission to die!(Warlord 21 pts) on massive aoe dmg. (Chanters may get a little aggro from spawning adds here and there- so even more hits on you) The yelow Warlord Defensive Posture (more hp and resist) helps here.

As Warchanter you should easily get above 1 mil up to 6 mil ohps. This is neccessary so that WHEN the tank takes a massive hit, he gets healed as much and as quick as possible all the time.
    Sometimes you may don't see the tanks hp move at all- still you may raise to 500k hps. This is how it should be.
    Last edited by Shas; 10-09-2019 at 02:53 AM.

Hierosolyma | Katane | Azuren | Jeru | Syenn | Shas | Shaslol | Shastroll

Shadowlander

Thanks a lot, its perfect i will try it quickly.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Keep up Liberation Treatment (Liberator) on your tanks or the tank and yourself (effecting 4 people each)
    is that a bug? because without 3points in Liberation Movement, Liberation Treatment should only affect your target...

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrikdawin View Post
    is that a bug? because without 3points in Liberation Movement, Liberation Treatment should only affect your target...
    Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh my bad

Macro for this spec
    Code:
    #show We Stand United!
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast We Stand United!
    cast I'm With You!
    cast Don't Give Up!
    cast @self We'll Get Through This!
    - You want to take Healer's Intuition as your 65 mastery as it's a really strong cooldown, just make sure your other healer's aren't running it, they can be using something else as you won't have time to Viral Stream and the other two masteries aren't that great.
    - Bond of Brotherhood still works at range, it just heals twice when within 5m
    - You also have access to Defend which is an extremely strong tank cooldown plus you don't take any intercepted damage from it.
    - Liberation Treatment basically doubles your Stand Tall ticks, make sure it's up and the weapon is procced before casting Stand Tall. Most of the time your Stand Tall will top your tanks off before anything else
    - You can easily keep the tanks alive on Isiel by yourself just need someone to cleanse and top the raid off. We usually run a NB/Bard as the other healer.
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

Healer's Intuition is a okay-ish cd with a ****load of cooldown. I kept distance since the Cleric's version used to bug out pretty much every time.

The 5% makes you able to keep up We are Unbowed! (another expensive ogcd) on the whole/ at lest half the raid.

Healer's Intuition provides some healing on adds when the tank slacks.

For some advanced bs try

#show I'm your Shield!
    suppressmacrofailures
    cancelbuff Brothers in Arms [best with alienbor's cancelbuff codes]
    cast No Permission to die
    cast I'm your shield!
    cast We stand united

Which is a temporary 30% link, only useable without Brothers in Arms.
    Last edited by Shas; 04-08-2019 at 02:57 PM.

could someone please post a full guide on this in the warrior class forum with a skill tree on magelo

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    could someone please post a full guide on this in the warrior class forum with a skill tree on magelo
    Besides 2 points into Comradery due to recent patches, post #2 should do the trick :P

+ Reply to Thread