+ Reply to Thread

Thread: World record DPS attempt 2019 Week2

Default World record DPS attempt 2019 Week3

I WANT YOU

After initial calculations on Jan 4th i planned the whole game time last week and preloaded a couple variants of what's going to be used. The Goal is 2.8mil st dps on a warr spec.

I need people from EU with a free BOS id and a sence for science since i may have to adapt the bossstrat a tiny bit. You don't have to have the most brutal dps but pelase have Discord + a sence of progressing and adapting to different approaches since it's complicated to pull off.

In theory it should work on the first try (like my oc Pala did lol)

->In case it's a failure after 6-8 pulls i will go on default specs/ swap char to clear it nevertheless.

There is no exact date yet but considereing alot of guild runs and working people it may be a friday/ saturday

Hit me up if you are interested!

Discord: Shas_#6819

/Update 12st Jan 19: Needet to pug bos which basically resulted in frequent resets. Best attempt was 1.7m on 5:09 which means aprox 2 mil on 6 mins including the loss on defensive spins. Called it and we oneshot through bos. Thaks for who aggreed in letting me get some data. Lost most of it from a dc - It's not over jet.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen.../12thJan19.jpg

/15th Jan 19: the project is still active and turned into a Tankspec with infinite damage. If you want to experience something new in Rift feel free to sign up!
    Last edited by Shas; 01-15-2019 at 02:02 PM.

Sword of Telara

A world record attempt for Raid DPS/Killtime would probably also be an interesting project. Because you don't need 61 points in the tank anymore (legendary hits are broken), a rogue could take over the role of tank, bard and group healer. This should allow you to play with two additional DD's and easily break all previous records or a hybrid tank can do over 1 million dps. Don't forget to run a combat log so I can upload it to my spreadsheet.

It'll be interesting to see if you can come close to that insane Beligosh kill time when TD first came out.
    Last edited by Skiye; 01-09-2019 at 08:54 AM.
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Skye@Vigil

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    A world record attempt for Raid DPS/Killtime would probably also be an interesting project, because you don't need 61 points in the tank anymore (legendary hits are broken), a rogue could take over the role of tank, bard and group healer. This should allow you to play with an additional DD and easily break all previous records.
    It's not about having the fastest bosskill or the most efficient setup but straight up the highest st dps number a single charakter can sustain in an instance. Unfortunately i need a T2 raidboss to even provide the damage since everything else i tested simply dies too quick. Trying to solo Enigma the next days but need help to get there aswell x(. I am aware that there are guilds spending every week perfecting the setup to compete on prancingturtle but on this point you can simply run 1Archont 1 NBT 7Riftblades and 1 RB with taunt for ~ 15.7mil raid dmg. Feel free to set up such a group!

This simply is a little science as i did it the last weeks but in this instance i need help to pull it off. Much appreciation for the discord signups so far.
    As i get numbers and breakdowns i can start to adapt efficient ways and improvements- since any numbers from a parse dummy are far off from live targets, duel partners die too quick to adapt a rotation and many T1 bosses are not suited for the spec's nature. (Tarjula only took 1.464m/sec)
    With a chance to fail the reality check and i scratch the concept i may post it nevertheless for anyone interested.
    I know i am not the first comming up with compareable prototypes but surely the first taking it that far.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    Don't forget to run a combat log so I can upload it to my spreadsheet.
    Sure thing

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    I am aware that there are guilds spending every week perfecting the setup to compete on prancingturtle
    I don't think there are any guilds in Rift that seriously try that, probably Unicef were the last ones.

The fact that Trion never fixed the leaderboards (look at the whole entries with 0 seconds) or introduced seasons didn't really help to create a competitive scene that was interested in setting records. The game has so much content but Trion has completely failed to keep all the content interesting for level 70 players.

Imagine all raids in Rift would be scaled to level 70 and there would be new seasons regularly where the leaderboards would be reset. In each season a special raid could be highlighted for which there would then be rewards in the form of titles, emotes, mounts or costumes. Scaling all raids to level 70 would cost too much time so you should scale one old raid per Seaseon (every 3 or 4 months) to level 70. The same should also be done for all Experts.

I think this kind of content is the only one we can expect from probably 1 developer who is still responsible for Rift. New content in the form of new raids is probably out of the question.

Broken Leaderboards EU and NA:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...44/unknown.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...37/unknown.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...50/unknown.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...56/unknown.png

Sorry that was a bit much offtopic now ;)

I just wanted to come back to the 'create your class for every situation' and make one for Azrael but with 2 signups and maybe 5 friends + me being someone getting his mood downed by seeing so little care is given around me i think ill jsut post my results for whoever wants to continue on that.
    Last edited by Shas; 01-10-2019 at 01:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread