+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pime: Warrior vs. Cleric

Default Pime: Warrior vs. Cleric

Are there any class role(s) that a Warrior is superior to Cleric at? ie Support, Tank, Heal, Single Target DPS, AE DPS, ranged DPS, melee DPS, etc.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    Are there any class role(s) that a Warrior is superior to Cleric at? ie Support, Tank, Heal, Single Target DPS, AE DPS, ranged DPS, melee DPS, etc.

There is no end game to even generate any data. Early game cleric is going to be a better healer because warrior doesn't get healing souls until they can get the planarite to purchase them. And all the other classes are having it easier soloing because they have tank pets which will soon change because BM is suppose to get a tank pet. Bm will be better support than cleric because of enrage and archon not having flaring yet. Most are going for mage and rogue just because the meta on live presents them as better choices for end game classes. If the meta sticks I think cleric will be a better tank than warrior and warriors will end up better at aoe with St dps, support, and range with cleave and possibly in every healing category late game. I honestly think Clerics will be forced to icar just to have heavy mana use not be an issue with some healing or dps souls. There is a chance that 41 druid can be better ST melee dps but only time will tell.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 03-14-2018 at 02:56 AM.

If they keep vanilla reaver tanking then yeah Warriors would be the best.
    Iron Talon Gaming
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/irontalongaming

Quote Originally Posted by Eaker View Post
    If they keep vanilla reaver tanking then yeah Warriors would be the best.
    Reaver is and will remain a DPS soul on prime.

Warriors look to have great healing souls in both Lib and WC, and in Prime, a BM will be mandatory in raids.
    Mortelugo - Mortified - Mortification - Morteria - Morterion | Immortal Tyrants @ Gelidra EU

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by JVassie View Post

Warriors look to have great healing souls in both Lib and WC, and in Prime, a BM will be mandatory in raids.
    No doubt it was my fault but I didn't roll a warrior to heal, and there's only so many tank slots available for raids. So that leaves our wonderful dps with the rep we have on that good luck finding a spot in any serious guild unless they don't mind carrying.

Quote Originally Posted by JVassie View Post

Healer...the way WARRIORS were designed to be played...
    Rift PRIME - "It's still cooking, buey!"

wars currently best melee support, very good heals and decent tank.
    if you wanna see main problem of warriors, wars doesnt have dps requirements to get DH and GP down alone, they can only get carried. and everyone feel sad when they see a warrior dps in dungeon (you know what to do when its 3 Warriors dps, better get that 15min debuff than losing a hour from your life and a get a new group with rogues and mages dps or at least one of them to carry it).
    on DH raid max dps i heard was about 1500dps for wars, but i seen clerics rogues and mages doing over 2k dps.

+ Reply to Thread