+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By HeLLBoY77
  • 1 Post By Maltie

Thread: Warchanter Healerl, how to get two stand tall targets on?

Soulwalker

Default Warchanter Healerl, how to get two stand tall targets on?

Hey guys, im a 61 Warchanter and with 10 in Lib and 5 in paladin. Legends are
    Im with you, We wont Falter and Turn the Tide in Warchanter and Liberator treatment in Lib and Pacifying Strike in Paladin.
    Anyway, when I activate deep breaths and hit the stand tall on one team member ( in warfronts) I only see one person with the heal bar, which seems like im only healing one and not two stand tall targets. How do you get two stand tall targets and the heal bars on two team mates?

Any help would be great.

Hey guys Embalm here
    Embalm

King of Slackers

Quote Originally Posted by embalmtheinternet View Post
    How do you get two stand tall targets and the heal bars on two team mates?
    You can cast stand tall on a second target and Encouragments will trigger battlesong. Don't know what you mean with "two heal bars".

You should see two pulsing circles if you use an encrouragment - each stand tall target one. Some warchanter mechanics are explained or can be seen seen in the video guide of the Chantion Guide
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons - Contend
    Youtube
    Twitch

Soulwalker

Default Heal bar on Only one stand tall team mate

when I have stand tall on a teamate to heal im basically following that person to give them the most heals and I can see their green health bar above them but don't see it on the second stand tall target. If I cast stand tall on another target it removes it from the first one and the green health bar above goes off one and on the new one I selected. Can you have it on both at the same time?
    Im not seeing that im healing two people just one???
    Embalm

Soulwalker

Default Encouragements/Pulsating circles?

Im not seeing pulsating circles on me or on the stand tall targets?
    Embalm

Quote Originally Posted by keepor View Post
    You can cast stand tall on a second target and Encouragments will trigger battlesong. Don't know what you mean with "two heal bars".

You should see two pulsing circles if you use an encrouragment - each stand tall target one. Some warchanter mechanics are explained or can be seen seen in the video guide of the Chantion Guide

Would Chantion Be good for pvp healing? Asking as I am trying to come up with a good healing spec for pvp when there are no healers in group
    Have you ever wanted to?

when I have stand tall on a teamate to heal im basically following that person to give them the most heals and I can see their green health bar above them but don't see it on the second stand tall target. If I cast stand tall on another target it removes it from the first one and the green health bar above goes off one and on the new one I selected. Can you have it on both at the same time?
    Im not seeing that im healing two people just one???
    What green health bar? Are you talking about the nameplate that appears above any character you have targetted? Are you running any addons? Post a screenshot.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 01-28-2018 at 09:13 AM.

Always make sure you cast it on someone else before yourself. If it 2 others then you order doesnt matter. Never quite understood why, but like lots in rift ive stopped questioning.

For quick reapply use
    cast @mouseoverui stand tall!

King of Slackers

Quote Originally Posted by Kulta View Post
    Would Chantion Be good for pvp healing? Asking as I am trying to come up with a good healing spec for pvp when there are no healers in group
    Chantion can perform good in pvp but you need proper power managment or you will be starved all the time. You need to use Catch Your Breath! quite often and plan your next 2-3 spells.
    In PvE you can just spam spells thanks to the eternal weapon proc + power reg. If you want an easy starter build try one of the libchanter guides
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons - Contend
    Youtube
    Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Kulta View Post
    That wont work in PvP for healing... and Id doubt it will work for dps.

Just play 61 wc with w.e as your off soul because WC needs another healer with them.

You wont be solo healing anything being attacked by a player who knows how to play.

Soulwalker

Default Cast on yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLBoY77 View Post
    Always make sure you cast it on someone else before yourself. If it 2 others then you order doesnt matter. Never quite understood why, but like lots in rift ive stopped questioning.

For quick reapply use
    cast @mouseoverui stand tall!
    Had no idea you cast it on yourself first, then the two others. I was only casting it on the teamate im healing and not myself. Good info thanks
    Embalm

Had no idea you cast it on yourself first, then the two others. I was only casting it on the teamate im healing and not myself. Good info thanks
    You're misinterpreting what he's saying

If you're trying to buff yourself and someone else with Stand Tall, buff them with Stand Tall first, then yourself, there is a weird bug where it removes Stand Tall from you if you cast it on someone else.

If you're trying to buff 2 other people with Stand Tall, it doesn't matter which order you buff them.

As for the nameplates, you can change that in settings, Esc - Settings - Interface - Nameplates and just play around with it in there.

This is what mine look like

https://i.imgur.com/MUf059T.jpg

Ty Setsy for being my model

I have the same set up for hostiles as well, which is great in pvp so you can switch to the lowest target first.
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    At this point we're looking more at after summer for really new Live content but that could change depending on how fast the team goes.

+ Reply to Thread