+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 61 Warlord rotation?

DST
    Telaran

Default 61 Warlord rotation?

"Are you really that stupid?"

, yes I am My strength involves the intricacies of a build, not composing an entire rotation.

Actually I have an idea on the rotation, just looking for something solid.

the discussions here and in class guides on warlord don't talk about rotation but macros and or aren't what I'm looking for (warladin hybrid).

Quote Originally Posted by DST View Post
    "Are you really that stupid?"

, yes I am My strength involves the intricacies of a build, not composing an entire rotation.

Actually I have an idea on the rotation, just looking for something solid.

the discussions here and in class guides on warlord don't talk about rotation but macros and or aren't what I'm looking for (warladin hybrid).
    We will need a pic of your soul trees before we can give you a rotation for w.e hybrid you are trying to play.

DST
    Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    We will need a pic of your soul trees before we can give you a rotation for w.e hybrid you are trying to play.
    Forgot about that

looking at this for DPS (legendary RS, SS, everything is a weapon, AQD, ready posture)
    https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...liGg/38hq|PIP0

(if ravaging strike is not recommended looking to maybe do 4 champion for bearing and 11 paragon?)
    edit: I do not have warchanter but I've got everything else
    Last edited by DST; 12-21-2017 at 06:44 PM.

The Warrior calling thread should give you all the information you need on 61 specs. Had I known you were not talking about Hybrids I wouldnt even have posted.

I'd also ignore that Warladin spec in the class section

Telaran

Rather difficult to give you an exact rotation, considering the spec relies heavily on AQD proc. In 95% of the cases, if your 300% AQD Procs, you use that over anything else. That can happen back to back, that may not happen for 15sec... It's just the nature of the beast.

Things to note: RS and SS's follow up damage both take advantage of the Eternal Weapons proc for their full duration, as long as they are applied whilst the bonus is active. Likewise, they both get the bonus from Everything is a Weapon for their full duration. Also L.AQD whilst giving 1ap, is still a finisher, and does not take advantage of EiAW. So in the instances of where you just used a finisher, and AQD procs, you will use AQD and then a builder; unless it procs itself; in which case you will use AQD again.

No Mods note: If you are not tracking AQD's 300% proc with some addon, then sub 60% health on the mob is going to be irritating; as it will always be highlighted to be able to be used.... There's nothing to stand out about whether it's on the 300% proc one, or the regular one outside of hovering over and checking the tooltip; which whilst a small delay, adds up very quickly when you're having to check every second.

With this particular spec, the "rotation" is very straight forward despite the few nuances. It plays a lot like the old Shaman spec (physical > non-phys > repeat), except you're abusing EiAW (finisher > builder > repeat)

If you can charge in to start the fight, do so. If you can't, start the fight with Piercing Thrust > Breaking Blow > (Arterial Strike) Decisive Strike > Killing Field (this gets up all your various warlord bonuses, surges, debuffs)... Blow ogcd abilities to drop power... SS > AQD/BB > RS > (AS)AQD/BB. From here you just go down the list for fillers, Decisive/KoTH/PT.

That's really it. Make sure EVERY ability is always used after a finisher (yes, even 1pt ones), especially SS and RS; and make sure those are refreshed while your Eternal Weapon is active, even if you already refreshed them 3gcd's ago. Also always use arterial strike after builder, but before the finisher. Make sure your builder has actually landed before using AS lest it eat up the EiAW proc over the builder.

During Battlefield Experience, keep using Killing Field as your finisher, as the the dot's hits can proc more 300% AQD's.

(AS)AQD/BB/KF > (SS/RS refreshes/Eternal Boosted) DS/KoTH/PT > repeat.

Different specs (such as adding champion) will change things up slightly; but not a huge amount. The issues with using champion's punishing blow and waves of steel combo is that it cannot be used in several scenarios (much the same as warchanter or overlord can't be used, for the exact same reasons).

DST
    Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Xethx View Post
    Thank you tremendously for this, going to study it tomorrow and improve

Telaran

Default Update

Figured I'd post an update. I topped out at 970k while Omnox trinket was active; self buffed, no consumables. Does a bit more damage over the reaver/para variant.

Edit: I am not CP maxed, nor have the final eternal stage still.

https://i.imgur.com/mTESvAt.jpg
    Last edited by Xethx; 01-08-2018 at 12:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread