+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DST

Thread: 4.3: any1 have simple tempest rotation,or 1 button macro ?

Soulwalker

Default 4.3: any1 have simple tempest rotation,or 1 button macro ?

im searching for good and simple tempest rotation or 1 button macro

Take a look at the 4.0 tempest thread. You won't will find easier rotation with decent damage

Shadowlander Madarablackgetsuga's Avatar

tempest at minimum is 9 buttons, its best to start with the 4.0 tempest thread and go from there
    Youtube > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGO...WcpRW6vGvKGOhw < Rift Lets Play and other Rift Content!

There used to be a one button Tempest spec at the start of 4.0 which i did like top or 2nd top dps with. However that spec is now nerfed and there is no need to use it.

Soulwalker

I have my tempest spec dumbed down to about 6 buttons and it follows the 4.0 rotation pretty closely (you have to read through that thread in the comments to get the more current rotation)

DST
    Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Madarablackgetsuga View Post
    tempest at minimum is 9 buttons, its best to start with the 4.0 tempest thread and go from there
    May I have some advice with buttons/macros? from anyone who has less buttons than me
    Tempest is a fun spec but I've got like 13 buttons for single target damage only and it's driving me crazy. Not looking for 1 button but probably less than 10 and i'm not really getting Rift macros.

I use:
    - macro w/ wavelength + power manip + charged + double
    - macro w/ power manip + charged + double
    - arc
    - sergents order
    - skyfall
    - dual pulse
    - macro w/ dire corruption & soul sickness
    - ravaging strike
    - macro w/ disorienting blast & distracting pulse
    - delayed pulse
    - electricity cascade
    - lightning torrent
    as I said, this is for my main ST damage, this isn't even counting the utility buttons I have (jolt, false repose etc)
    & for AOE I've got electric blast, storm torrent, offensive blast, chain pulse

what else can be macroed that im missing? of anything, even utility and AOE (minus Sergeant's order, not macroing that)
    Last edited by DST; 12-10-2017 at 05:20 PM.

Shadowlander Madarablackgetsuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DST View Post
    May I have some advice with buttons/macros? from anyone who has less buttons than me
    Tempest is a fun spec but I've got like 13 buttons for single target damage only and it's driving me crazy. Not looking for 1 button but probably less than 10 and i'm not really getting Rift macros.

I use:
    - macro w/ wavelength + power manip + charged + double
    - macro w/ power manip + charged + double
    - arc
    - sergents order
    - skyfall
    - dual pulse
    - macro w/ dire corruption & soul sickness
    - ravaging strike
    - macro w/ disorienting blast & distracting pulse
    - delayed pulse
    - electricity cascade
    - lightning torrent
    as I said, this is for my main ST damage, this isn't even counting the utility buttons I have (jolt, false repose etc)
    & for AOE I've got electric blast, storm torrent, offensive blast, chain pulse

what else can be macroed that im missing? of anything, even utility and AOE (minus Sergeant's order, not macroing that)
    I have seargents order, reliquary, WL charged and double pulse, charged and double on a button, skyfall and soul sickness, dual pulse on its own, lightning torrent and electricity blast on a button, and a drain macro, and arc and rav strikes so that turns into 9 buttons plus int and utility buttons
    Youtube > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGO...WcpRW6vGvKGOhw < Rift Lets Play and other Rift Content!

+ Reply to Thread