+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4.2 warlord (where is the spe?)

Default 4.2 warlord (where is the spe?)

Hi all, I'm asking a question where is the post for warlord 61 ??
    I'm mage and primalist main, just have a warrior as alt with just 2.2k hit and weapon on bosses phases, so i will not make u a post with all the spe. Ur warlord going to be really good as pure st melee dps. I make 400k in overlord and tempest. New warlord 460k. I start to give to friend my spe they make more than 700k on dummies VS 600 620k in other spe.

Not good too make a good presentation and I'm not english to give my macros. So i will start to give u a build. 61 warlord / 13 parangon / 2 riftblades. BUILD LINK

Legendary:
    A Quick Death
    Everything is a weapon
    Ready posture
    Swift Strike
    Icy Burst

Objective of this spe. Spam ur spell on a mono macro or seperate spell (Decisive Strike, Piercing Thrust, Arterial Strike, King of the Hill) and use Icy Burst as a filler finisher to have proc of Ready posture and send A quick death more as possible. Think to refresh ur Swift Strike and Breaking Blow (10% more damage).

So now i let real warrior to make a real post for this spe

Telaran

Was testing this earlier with a slightly different point spread... Previously I was doing about 400, with this I'm getting 520k, under the same parameters. (gear, buffs, 67 dummy).

It's odd seeing A Quick Death averaging 1.6mil 0.o

Charge > Breaking Blow > AQD > Swift Strike > Macro Mashing: Icy Burst, AQD, DS, KoTH, PT

Refresh BB/SS before they fall off, and blow Battlefield Experience once DS gets put on CD.

I refrain from using Arterial, so it doesn't consume EIAW legendary buff

be carefull no put a quick death in spam macro its work on dummies with more than 60% of life but not under, you need to use proc on an other key

Telaran

AQD still does more damage than any of the other possible fillers available (Rising Waterfall non-legendary only, Swift Strike, Empowering Strike, Searing Strike...) and even more damage than the finishers (Reaping Harvest, Breaking Blow). Which leaves you in a bit of a spot... cause the only abilities that win out sub 60% are DS, KoTH, KF, and PT (only AFTER using a warlord finisher).

First macro from earlier: Icy Burst, AQD, DS, KoTH, PT
    Second macro for <60%: DS, KoTH, KF, PT

You prioritize using the first still, if you get the AQD proc, and if not, you use the second. The only thing there is that you still want to use AQD, with or without proc, before using PT once the other 3 are on cd (or BB, when it needs refreshing). PT is absolutely worthless if it isn't being used within 5 seconds after a warlord finisher. Literally everything else hits harder than it otherwise.

So between the two you can spam 1 until 60% (throwing in Battlefield Experience if you're lacking procs), spam the second until KF goes off, then start alternating until things come off cd: 2,11,2,11,2 (PT > IB+AQD > PT > IB+AQD > PT > ... etc), or until you need to refresh BB/SS, or until you get the 300% Proc... Which also isn't hard to handle with just these 2 macros. You can tap 1 for IB to proc EIAW to refresh SS, straight into refreshing BB, which leaves you with a pumped up PT ready to go.

If you want to try to force more procs, you can double up on the 1's for more IB (IB > AQD > IB > PT)... This doesn't mess up the bonus PT gets, as it has a 5 second timer for it's damage multiplier following a warlord finisher. Using IB following the warlord finisher doesn't negate it; and helps to drop power as well to bring your eternal weapon bonus to bear more frequently.

All in all, the entirety of it breaks down to:

Icy Burst (to keep up Everything Is A Weapon Legendary 100%)
    v
    A Quick Death (with 300% proc)
    v
    Decisive Strike
    v
    Swift Strike / Breaking Blow refresh
    v
    King of the Hill
    v
    Piercing Thrust (following a warlord finisher... see AQD legendary)
    v
    Killing Field
    v
    A Quick Death (no proc)
    v
    Piercing Thrust (no warlord finisher bonus)

I could be mistaken, but that's how I'm seeing it.. at least with this spec / point spread.
    Last edited by Xethx; 08-01-2017 at 06:32 AM.

Ascendant

I've been playing this build for a while. And yes, and it consistently beats out Overlord and especially Tempest. Survivability is much better also.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Caelem -- Warrior Tank/DPS
    Carinae -- Mage Alt
    Greybriar -- <Last Attempt> 9/9 T1, 2/4 GA, 1/4 IG, 1/5 PBB

Soulwalker

Default Proper macros

Hey all new to game and definitely new to warrior. Can someone post the proper macros to set this up as well as the order to dps in?

Quote Originally Posted by Valda View Post
    Hey all new to game and definitely new to warrior. Can someone post the proper macros to set this up as well as the order to dps in?
    Dont use macros because warlord is not complex enough to have the need for macros.

You also feel and look like a boss when you post a pvp video showing 0 macros while wrecking people -- Rifle.

Rift Disciple

The build links never open for me, am I missing a add on to view the build links?

Quote Originally Posted by ginokid View Post
    The build links never open for me, am I missing a add on to view the build links?
    Magelo is down right now. We have an APB to Jelan to feed the hamsters.
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Rift Disciple

Thank you. Is there a different way to see these builds? Iíd like to try this warrior build out.
    Havenít played in 6 years, I have to give all my character s new talents. So far my mage feels real weak. I did a full warlock and 5 points in necro.
    I have to level my 4 toons. They are all level 50, 1 of each class.

+ Reply to Thread